8. I May Have Said Some Stuff I Didn't Mean

Chapter Eight

Damn, Tupac and Nate Dogg were tired as fudge.

There was a terrorist attack going on downstairs, and to literally save themselves from it, they had decided to go upstairs instead.

But even worse than that though?

Notorious still hadn't really gotten the light problem fixed at all. He had told a security guard to fix it but they were still on it.

Right now though, both Tupac as well as Nate Dogg were making their way upstairs, to tell Notorious that there was a terrorist attack going on downstairs.

So therefore they had to leave.

Whether they had liked it or not, and they kinda didn't.

Notorious had told them not to follow him, and he was making his way downstairs too, in order for him to resume the concert.

Tupac was done walking though, literally stopping for a breather on the stairs.

"Yo, Nate. Can we please take a fiver? Damn, my legs be tired as hell."

"Bro, you've only walked like one step." That wasn't really true though. He had walked half of it. "And don't worry, man. We nearly there. Don't stress. Don't give up."

They would have taken the elevator but considering their conditions?

Taking the elevator would have been risky too, plus screw that. It might not even have worked. The lights weren't working right now, including all other types of technology too.

Ironically though, the lights had started working after that, with Notorious meeting both of them along the way.

He wasn't very happy when he had seen them, but in his defence, he still didn't know there was a terrorist attack that was going on downstairs right now.

"I thought I done told y'all not to follow me!"

"Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, chill, chill, chill." Tupac had told him, before explaining everything to him. "We gotta get out of here, man. There's a terrorist attack going on downstairs. And it's still happening. That's what we've been tryna tell you the whole time."

"Yeah, man. We honestly had no intention of following you. Pac's right."

Wasn't he always?

But Notorious here wasn't convinced.

That was until he had heard gunshots and screaming going on downstairs. Now he knew very damn well that both Tupac as well as Nate Dogg were telling him the truth about everything for real.

"Well, don't just stand there looking at me, like you said Tupac, we gotta get out of here!"

It was sad though.

Their fans were getting shot but they were all hopefully going to survive.

Eh.

Legends had never died.

They had all made a run for it down the stairs at the same time, but that wasn't their only problem. For they had encountered another one when they had tried to escape and everything.

They were now right behind some sort of red curtain or something, which would have led them to the fire exit.

Unfortunately for them though, especially poor Tupac here, a tall light skinned (on the left) and shorter dark skinned police (on the right instead) were looking for him.

Light skinned one: Any sign of Tupac? And don't say he ain't here. I know very damn well that this is his concert.

I ain't seen him anywhere, man. And I know you ain't seen him either, else you wouldn't have asked. Obviously.

Nate Dogg and Notorious were lowkey confused when they had realised that the police were looking for him.

Because as far as they were concerned right now?

Tupac here had reformed, didn't he?

"I—I may have said some stuff I didn't mean," he had confessed melancholically at them, completely disregarding the dirty looks they had given him at the same time.

"You had one job, Tupac!" Notorious fumed. "One job!"

He knew that.

And they had every right to be pissed at him right now. He knew that too.

They just had to hide from them before the police had seen them.

This was a race against time.

Flipping hell. Today had already sucked for Tupac.

Could it have possibly gotten any worse for him?

Screw that thought entirely.

It just did.