42. All I Wanna Say Is That They Don't Really Care About Us

I was feeling another update today so here we are. Also where are these new readers coming from 👀 I got like 40 reads in one day❤️ thank y'all though x

Chapter Forty Two

*The Day After*

Michael Jackson wasn't happy.

He hadn't been very happy since the start of the day to be honest, and he hadn't been very happy yesterday either.

It was about 7:30AM in the morning right now, with Michael doing his usual thing of reading the newspaper on the dining room table.

His kids had never really woken up this early but they did this time because they were extremely concerned about him.

Tupac had three brothers overall— who were Eazy E, JuiceWrld and XXXTentacion or X for short instead.

They were standing behind the wall, waiting for the right time to talk to their father.

"Ion know man, he seems pissed, and he's been that way since yesterday," X realised. "Wonder what's up with him?"

JuiceWrld facepalmed himself.

They hadn't exactly told Michael that Tupac had ran away, and Michael had to find all of this out the hard way.

He had felt as though his children hadn't trusted him like that.

That was why he was annoyed, and that was also why he hadn't really been talking to them that much either.

One of them had to talk to him, if not all of them at the same time.

That was when Eazy E and X had decided to go up to Michael, with JuiceWrld agreeing to talk to his father later in case them talking to him had somehow failed.

For once, they didn't know what to say to him.

Eazy E sighed, watching Michael as he had nonchalantly drank his tea.

"Dad?"

Michael ignored them.

This was all going to be a lot easier said than done, and it was.

"Dad, we're sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" Michael wanted to know, looking at Eazy and X angrily. "Sorry for the fact that you didn't tell me about Tupac running away? Or sorry for the fact that you made me question myself and how much you trust me because you didn't tell me about Tupac?"

Yeah, they didn't reply.

Michael wasn't even overreacting though.

He had known that Tupac had left the house, but he had absolutely no idea that the kid had fully run away like that.

Michael had gone to bed early yesterday because he was really tired.

He had been expecting Tupac to at least return before he had woken up—- but that didn't happen.

That was how Michael had found out about Tupac running away, and he had figured that Tupac had told his brothers about this as well.

They had just kept quiet about it.

X had explained that they were trying to protect Tupac, which had only made Michael even more ticked off than before.

"Oh so you were trying to protect Tupac?" He fumed. "Why didn't you try and stop him from running away?"

"Trust me dad, we did," X had confessed truthfully. "He wasn't taking no for an answer. We're really sorry though. And he said that we should tell you about this at all."

Michael was just upset because they didn't even consider how he had felt about any of this.

He would have rather had them tell Michael about this and disobey Tupac than to obey him and not tell Michael about this.

Either way, Michael didn't want to speak to them at all, kindly telling them to leave him alone.

They had reluctantly listened to him, before telling JuiceWrld the news from behind the wall again as he had listened to the conversation.

Just not everything.

He kinda daydreamed halfway.

Despite the fact that Michael wanted to be left alone, JuiceWrld had still decided to talk to him anyway, making amends for his brothers.

He had explained to Michael when he had sat down on the chair next to him on the table that they really didn't mean any harm.

Then he wanted to know if there was anything they could have done for him to forgive them.

Yes.

Find Tupac.

He didn't say where he was going directly, but he did mention however that he was going to go to Downtown Detroit.

"Ion know where he went!"

"That's not my business," Michael deadpanned, then he sighed. "Look, I forgive you. But I'll forgive you even more if you can find your brother. But one of you should stay behind because I don't want to be at home by myself. Just next time tell me things that actually concern me because if you don't then I feel like you don't care about me."

JuiceWrld hugged him.

Then he thanked him.

"Of course we care about you dad. Don't say that."

"Actions speak louder than words, so show it. Don't just say it."

He wanted X to come with him as Eazy E had stayed at home instead because he was the youngest.

They had never woken up this early but it was what it was, plus they were kinda deeply concerned about Michael.

Eazy had nothing against this— he didn't even want to go outside anyway.

Now it was time for them to find Tupac in Downtown Detroit.