43. Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It

Chapter Forty Three

Aaliyah was so pissed off yesterday that she fully hadn't talked to Tupac or Lisa for the whole day yesterday.

On the bright side, the girls did manage to hide Tupac really well, although the longer he had stayed there then the worse for all of them.

Right now, both Lisa as well as Tupac were in don't of Aaliyah's room, wanting to talk to her.

She seriously didn't want any of them to talk to her yesterday and she meant it.

Unbeknownst to Tupac though, his brothers X and JuiceWrld were looking for him because Michael had sent them.

That was another problem for another day.

"I'm scared, Tupac."

"She's your sister. She can't be mad at you forever," Tupac deadpanned. "Heck. She ain't even mad at you. She just didn't want to talk to anyone yesterday. But today's a new day."

Sighing, Lisa had then knocked on the door.

Aaliyah didn't say anything.

She wasn't sleeping, no.

Lisa had seen her get breakfast downstairs as she had tried to get something for Tupac in the interim.

"Aaliyah."

"Go away."

She didn't, she had come into their guest room:

Aaliyah had her arms folded as she was on the bed

I'm tweaking into a whole new era
G-Funk, step to this, I dare ya
Funk, on a whole new level
The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble

Chords, strings
We brings melody
G-Funk, where rhythm is life
And life is rhythm

If you know like I know
You don't wanna step to this
It's the G-Funk era
Funked out with a gangsta twist

If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your ass is a buster
213 will regulate

The song Regulate by Tupac's now deceased friend Nate Dogg along with Warren G was blasting through the radio.  

"What do you guys want? I hate y'all."

She didn't really.

She just wasn't fully over yesterday yet, even though everything was more or less her fault.

Aaliyah had hated owning up to things. It had made her seem weak.

"Look, I know you don't want anyone talking to you because you got in huge trouble yesterday," Tupac had told her, sitting down right next to her. "But Lisa and I were really worried about you. You okay?"

No, she wasn't.

And Aaliyah had genuinely thought that she had made that clear by telling them to get lost... or go away in this case.

Clearly not.

She sighed.

"I'm fine. What do you guys want?"

Tupac didn't reply, and neither did Lisa.

They had just looked at one another really, with Lisa winking at Tupac.

Aaliyah realised this.

"Why'd my sister just wink at you...?"

"Aight. So Lisa and I did some talking yesterday, and I told her how I ran away from home because I was more or less responsible for both Nate and Notorious' death a few weeks back now."

Which Lisa wasn't okay with at first.

That was until Tupac had actually explained to her that Aaliyah had forgiven him for that.

With Lisa didn't believe at first.

Then Tupac reminded her that if Aaliyah hadn't forgiven him for that then he wouldn't even have been in this house in the first place.

He had a point there, so Lisa didn't say anything to that either.

"What's your point?"

"Both of us don't think that Tupac actually killed them though."

Aaliyah had looked at them blankly.

Where the heck were they going with all of this?

"I'm confused. Enlighten me."

Actually she was thinking about how much she wanted both of them to desperately leave the room right now so that she could have had some free time to herself again.

That probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon though, so Aaliyah didn't say anything on that.

Tupac sighed.

"We reckon someone sabotaged the car that we were in. Nate and Notorious had died due to I think Notorious driving way past the speed limit. I told the guy a lot of times to slow down but he didn't. But now that I think about it. I don't think Notorious didn't want to slow down the car. I think he couldn't slow down the car and there's a difference."

That was some legit logic right there.

Which had required a full length discussion and it had got one as well.