29. "Tupac Pulled A Runner, Brother"

Chapter Twenty Nine

As soon as Tupac had left the house, X and Eazy E couldn't have stopped talking about him.

"Tupac's going to get into so much trouble when dad finds out about this. I can't believe he actually went through with this."

Eazy E was going to say if their dad was going to find out about this, but someone running away really wasn't that hard to notice, was it?

"To be fair, he didn't really have a reason to stay, I mean, both of his best friends are dead, a lot of people know that he was responsible for that, and he got grounded so. What else can you do?"

Tupac also wanted to leave the house because he was tired of living with just men.

He wanted women in his life as well.

He needed women in his life.

Not to say that Tupac had wanted a girlfriend or anything, although meeting a girl wouldn't have been so bad.

Especially after his mother had passed on too, Tupac could have really done with another female figure in his life, and he knew one.

He hadn't really spoken to a girl since... exactly.

He didn't even know.

Another reason as to why he wanted to run away in the first place was because he wanted to see life.

What did life actually look like when Tupac wasn't at home half of the time?

He wanted to explore.

JuiceWrld had called Eazy E and X for lunch, looking around for Tupac himself but he couldn't have found him anywhere.

Even more suspiciously...

Why was Tupac OK with them being in his room?

He hated people being in his room, most especially if he wasn't even there in the first place.

"Where's Tupac?"

Away...

X and Eazy had freaked when they had heard that, but JuiceWrld wasn't taking no or silence for an answer.

When he had realised that they were trying to escape, he had stopped them by closing the door in front and them and locking it.

"Where. Is. Tupac?"

The way X and Eazy had glanced at each other had really made it seem as though they weren't going to make it out of the conversation alive.

Then Eazy sighed once and for all.

"Tupac pulled a runner, brother."

JuiceWrld didn't know how to reply to that.

What the fudge were they supposed to do now?

"Tupac ran away and y'all let him?"

"We didn't have a choice, bro," X had confessed. "He seemed pretty damn serious about the whole thing. We tried to tell him to stop more than enough times but he didn't listen."

JuiceWrld didn't even say anything to that, as he had just tried calling Tupac on his phone instead, although he wasn't very successful in doing that.

As it had just lowkey gone straight to voicemail each time.

Yo, wassup, this is Tupac.

Sorry I couldn't pick up the phone right now.

I'm either dead, busy, asleep...

Or I simply don't like you, bye!

Damn, what a voicemail.

As soon as the beep had gone, that was when JuiceWrld had left Tupac a more than irritated voicemail.

It had sounded like a death threat, flipping hell.

Tupac, I don't know where the heck you are but you better come home right now. Literally running away from your problems even though dad has a right to be mad at you ain't the right thing to do.

I hope you have some common sense left in you to come back. I don't know where the dang hell you are right now but I hope you see this and change your mind.

Are you literally running away from us because you're done with this family or something?

To be fair, JuiceWrld didn't know why Tupac had run away.

He just knew he had run away.

He forgot to ask his brothers this question before.

Dude, you shouldn't have lied to Nate and Notorious when they were still alive that you had reformed from being a criminal when you hadn't.

That way, the police wouldn't have had to chase you guys and your friends wouldn't have died either.

I ain't saying all this because I hate you or anything, I'm saying that this is all your fault. But not in that way, I'm just saying all this to make you realise that this whole situation is on you.

It actually was though to be honest.

JuiceWrld shouldn't have said all that as that was most likely not going to bring Tupac right even if everything he was saying was true.

Eazy E and X had truly believed that he had taken it a bit too far at the end of the voicemail but JuiceWrld didn't care.

He had called them to have lunch with him and their father, which Tupac would have really missed out on but life was life.