27. Tupac Just Ain't In The Mood, Dude

Chapter Twenty Seven

"Tupac?"

"Not in the damn mood."

This wasn't uncommon.

Michael had just had a go at him for getting Nate and Notorious killed, with Tupac almost being killer as well, had God not saved him.

He had grounded Tupac for a long time.

His brothers couldn't even have said that Michael was overreacting about this either, because he wasn't.

He had a right to be pissed off.

Tupac had been acting recklessly and it had almost literally cost him his entire life.

They had all just looked at each other blankly, wondering what was going on with him, as well as who on Earth should have even talked to him in the first place.

"We should all go at the same time," X had whispered to JuiceWrld and Eazy E, and whilst Eazy E seemed to have nothing against that idea?

JuiceWrld in the meantime was against it completely.

"Why?" X and Eazy had asked him concurrently.

"He barely wants to speak to one of us, what makes you think that he wants to speak to three of us? Y'all should know Tupac by now, when he gets in trouble, he don't like speaking to any of us."

He had spoken to his friends sometimes, yeah.

Although not his brothers.

Suspiciously..

Maybe because they had lived in the same house as him so they knew that he had gotten into trouble whenever he had gotten yelled at by Michael or something.

Or maybe because his friends were more often than not older than his brothers. Tupac was the oldest child in his family.

"The more the merrier though." X had pointed out, although he didn't say anything else to that, most especially when JuiceWrld had just rolled his eyes at him.

"The more of us, the more pissed off Tupac will be. It just ain't worth the risk, y'all. Or if you want to go then go without me at least."

They would have happily taken their chances.

They had then separated to go and talk to Tupac about everything.

His room wasn't too far away from theirs, and he was blasting out music from his stereos.

Now, Nate got the freaks and that's a known fact
Before I got jacked I was on the same track
Back up, back up, 'cause it's on
N-A-T-E and me, the Warren to the G

Just like I thought, they were in the same spot
In need of some desperate help
But Nate Dogg and the G child
Were in need of somethin' else

One of them dames was pretty as hell
I said "Ooh, I like your size!"
She said "My car's broke down and you seem real nice
Would you let me ride?"
I got a car full of girls and it's goin' real swell
The next stop is the Eastside Motel

Aka the song Regulate by Warren G and Nate Dogg, which Tupac was listening to in the first place because he had really missed his friend.

It was also the Michael McDonald remix as well.

Notorious' songs didn't always seem right to listen to; most especially when Tupac was in a bad mood. Although he didn't even know why.

Occasionally, Tupac would have listened to songs depending on his mood so who knew?

He could have been planning to run away to the Eastside Motel. And he was actually, although his brothers were yet to find this out.

"Yo, Tupac."

That was coming from Eazy E as he had opened the door without Tupac's permission, to head him sing crying the lyrics

I keep forgetting
We're not in love anymore
I keep forgetting
Things will never be the same again

I keep forgetting
How you made that so clear
I keep forgetting

Yeah, I keep forgetting

He was actually supposed to sing that at his concert when Nate and Notorious were still alive, had it not been for the terrorist attacked halfway.

Because his music was turned up so loudly though, he hadn't even heard any of his brothers come into the room.

When X had called his name again, Tupac had freaked out, telling them to leave but they didn't listen.

They really needed to talk to him; even if Tupac didn't want to talk to them.

And when both X as well as Eazy E had realised that Tupac had a suitcase?

They were very confused.

There had better been a good explanation for why Tupac was literally running away from his problems, and there kind of was.