𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I rubbed my eyes before grabbing onto Muga's waist as she kissed and sucked on my neck. I grabbed her face and pressed my lips against her before sticking my tongue in her mouth and deepening the kiss.

She went to grab my dick but the image of my father's dead body flashed through my mind as my body went cold. I pushed her back and sat up some in the bed looking around, checking where I was.

"What?" She asked looking at me. "Why did you push me?" She asked with a deep frown as she eyed me.

I shook my head. "Nothing, my bad.."

"Are you ok?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm good.." I replied.

"Ok, so like..do you wanna keep going or..?"

"Ion feel like fucking.." I said shaking my head, she furrowed her eyebrows looking at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, my mind just aint onnat right now.." I said.

"Ok.." She said before crawling over to me and wrapping his arms around my neck. I laid back down and put my arm over my eyes as she rubbed my neck and ear laying on my chest.

I stayed quiet and rubbed on her butt.

I didn't know what was going on. I never turned down no pussy from Muga and I know she know that. I just can't get my head right, something not right and I don't know what it is.

"I know somethings wrong with you that you don't want to tell me but it's ok, You can talk to me.." She said rubbing my ear.

"Ion feel like talking about it.." I said lowly.

With you.

I'm just gon go to my mother because something just off and ion know what it is but this shit really weird. Then the nightmares don't make it no better, ever.

It's like now I'm having em every night. I ain't been getting no type of sleep and then it got the same shit happening. If it's not how I found out then it's just him popping up outta nowhere screaming at me.

I don't even wanna go back to sleep cause I don't wanna see that shit again. It feel like he haunting me and I ain't even did shit wrong but uphold his legacy.

He made me promise on MANY occasions to treat the right woman right regardless of how my past looks and I always try to do that, especially with Muga but this shit just weird to me that he doing me like this.

I ain't even did shit to the nigga, damn.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard, I moved my arm and noticed that Muga was staring at me with a small pout. I knew she wanted to know what was going on with me but I don't even know what was going on with me, all I knew was I was having nightmares that I never had before.