Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike

You got back to your dorm and you texted Eva.

Eva :P

im back, just gonna change and put on some makeup

kk, lmk

It was already 7:43 and you hurriedly found your nicest set of underwear, a maroon lace set you got last year and put it on. You admired yourself in the mirror before picking up a nice denim skirt and a cropped knit sweater. You then proceeded to do your makeup, just a bit of concealer, mascara and powder and you text Eva.

Eva :P

ready

kk coming

You hear loud footsteps coming down towards your door and you open it before Eva knocks.

"Well hello, you look good." She said. She was wearing a cropped blue tube top and high waisted jeans.

"Saying I don't look good everyday. Pft thanks." You said sarcastically causing you and Eva to laugh.

"Do you have everything? I'm gonna call Koutarou to pick us up." She said dialing his number. You checked your small knapsack and you had everything you needed, your phone, some cash, pepper spray, some alcohol and your IDs. Pepper spray was just in case, you just never know now.

"He said he'll be here in a few. Maybe you can hook up with his friend Keiji!! Man there's so many options. You'll see when we get there." She said excitedly, wrapping her arm around your shoulder. You knew Koutarou Bokuto and she started talking recently and you were happy she found someone that matched her energy.

You were kind of excited, you had to admit, you haven't been to a party in a while and you were kind of excited to see the boys that Eva was talking about. You usually had poor luck with boys in the past, them being toxic, disconnected and emotionally unavailable, which is also another reason you stopped looking for a relationship for the time being. This would just be a fun night to hook up with someone and not have to see them again.

"Yeah, right, we'll see if someone catches my interest," You said back, you were hoping someone did, it would kind of suck if there was no one there that did.

"He's outside c'mon let's go." She said tugging your arm towards the door. You followed her command and the two of you made your way outside.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Bokuto said, rolling down his window revealing him and another boy inside the car.

"Hey cutie!" Eva said as she started jogging towards the car and planted a kiss on Bokuto's cheek. "Hey Akaashi! This is my friend y/n! You guys should talk. " She said to the boy in the passenger's seat. Already had her idea of setting you up with him. You looked at him as he got out of the passenger's seat and moved to the back, where you would be sitting beside him. Eva then sat in the front seat beside Bokuto and you opened the door to the back to sit beside Akaashi.

"Hey," he said, giving you a soft smile. He was pretty, a pretty boy. Insanely attractive and you were intrigued by him.

"Hey, uh so how do you know Bokuto?" You asked, putting on your seatbelt. You wanted to get to know him a bit even if you were just planning on having a one night stand.
"Well we met playing volleyball in high school and I haven't left his side ever since. Speaking of, he's still playing for our University, Eva's came to watch all their games with me." He said with a smile. "Uh, what about you, what's your major?" He asked you with soft eyes.

"Oh, I'm Biochem, so I'm always in labs or doing research with profs, probably why we haven't met yet." You said to him.

"Ouuu we have a science nerd in here! I'm in journalism." He said placing his hand on your thigh. You looked up at him at his blue eyes and he gave you a smirk. You placed your hand on his and you continued to talk until you arrived at the host's house. You could've easily walked with Eva, as it was literally across the street from your dorms, but Bokuto asked if you wanted a ride since he was coming anyways.

Akaashi got out of the car and offered you a hand to step down, you looked back at Eva who was already giving you a smirk. You rolled your eyes back at her as you got out of the car. The four of you were then greeted with loud music blaring from speakers in the living room. You texted Kenma like you promised you would and he sent you a smiley face in return.

The house was filled with people from the three closest Universities in the area. You were surprised that some classmates from your school had a lot of mutual friends from others. You knew some people so you went to socialize keeping an eye on Akaashi and not wandering too far from Eva.

You pulled out a drink from your bag and opened it, starting to take small sips on it. You didn't like any hard liquor, which is why you brought your own from your stash in your dorm, you had a bunch of fruity seltzers which you actually enjoyed drinking. You weren't one to take shots.

You decided to chug on your drink a bit more while you were talking to someone which made you wince at the after taste of the drink. You turned your head looking for Akaashi and you couldn't find him so you wandered a bit more, until you saw him talking to another girl. You went to go talk to him.

"Hey hot stuff." He said walking away from the other girl away and making his way towards you.

"Hey Akaashi." You said back to him, he gave you a hug and trailed his hand down to your ass as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He gave you a little slap on your ass and cupped one cheek. You looked up at him. He started to kiss you and you kissed him back a bit until you pulled away. He looked up at him and saw the look in his eyes, he was lusting over you but you could tell he was drunk. You didn't want to deal with that right now. You decided maybe it was best you didn't hook up with him.

"Hey, maybe another night, not today." You whispered in his ear. He looked a little sad but he nodded and proceeded to socialize with other people.

You heard people talking in the room over so you headed that way. You looked up and you were almost in shock with what you saw. No. Fucking. Way.