Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

"So what do you think of this?" Kuroo turned his notebook towards you. You were sitting in the cafe with Kuroo, Levi gave the two of you free drinks on the house. You still had to 'update' him on what occurred. He kept looking over at the two of you rolling his eyes.

You looked at Kuroo's calculations, the formulas, and the theory. You were so impressed at what Kuroo was capable of.

"Tetsurou.. This is amazing... And you did this yourself?"

"Well... I used some of your published journals as citations and stuff and then I researched what you did and then I compiled some things and voila!"

"Wow... You're amazing Tetsurou." You said as you handed him back his notebook.

"You're amazing y/n. I wouldn't be so motivated to do anything if it wasn't for you."

You felt yourself blush. You still felt horrible about the fact that you kissed Kenma and you felt like you needed to come clean to Kuroo, but he told you not to tell him if anything happened.

"Hey Kuroo?" Kuroo looked up from his notebook and looked at you. You stared at his eyes as if you were hypnotised by him. "Do you.. Um... Remember how I talked to Kenma?"

"I don't want to know what you did or if you even did anything and I'd rather not know."

"Yeah. Right, okay. Um... Have you talked to him? Like just... I think it'd be a good idea."

"I will. I just... I wanna apologize to him, I've known about his feelings for a while and I don't know it's what pushed me over the edge to ask you on a date. I feel horrible... I'm just... I'm so in love with you y/n and I can't do anything to stop it. Anything you do or say, you're just amazing. You're complex and I love that about you. You're everything to me."

You looked at Kuroo's face and it left you in awe. You didn't know how to respond or react to his words. You could only just smile and blush. You felt like you were frozen in time, Kuroo really loved you and you really loved him. No matter what either of you did you'd always find a way back to each other and hopefully it would remain that way.

"I just want you to be happy." Kuroo finished his speech and looked at you endearingly. You could tell he meant every word he said.

"I'm happy whenever I'm with you Tetsurou. I mean it... Will you be my boyfriend again? Please."

"Of course baby. You never lost me in the first place, I've always been yours."

You smiled and you were happy. You felt the weight fly off your shoulders. It's only been a few days but you haven't felt complete since you haven't been with Kuroo nor Kenma for long periods of time. The struggle was trying to get them to reconcile but you trusted Kuroo to be able to do so.

You could see Levi waving at you from the counter and indicating he wanted you to come over and talk to you.

"Babe I'm just gonna talk to Levi for one sec." You said getting up from the table.

"I think he likes you, you gonna break up with me when he confesses again?"

"Kuroo shut up, it's not even... He's literally... Ugh he's dating.. Nevermind." You rolled your eyes and started walking towards the counter where Levi was making some drinks people ordered for pick up.

"Soooo... What happened??? Fill me in!!" Was the first thing he said to you when you sat at the counter.

"Well Kuroo and I are together again and I told Kenma how I felt and he felt the same, we're better off platonic and we're both okay with that."