Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys

You and Kuroo were out on another date. You were walking down the central park in your city, watching the cherry blossoms fall down against the bright blue sky. You were walking hand and hand through the park admiring the little fountains you saw here and there.

Kuroo wanted to take you to the best sushi bar in the city and you guys just finished eating.

You stopped to take pictures of the scenery and Kuroo took many candid pictures of you. His eyes were filled with love, watching every movement you made, he was so happy to be with you. You never expected you would fall in love with the man you used to consider your rival. You spent so much time together after the time you first originally hooked up and you just never expected everything to happen so quickly with him. No one has ever made you feel the way he does.

"Kuroo, those are ugly... Delete them." You whined trying to grab his phone. He stood up straight and extended his arm in the air above his head, you couldn't even reach the bottom of his palm. You frowned and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Y/n you look so pretty, I'm making one of them my wallpaper." He said smiling while looking down at you. He wrapped his arms around you and you snatched his phone. "HEY!"

"Don't worry loser, I'm just taking a selfie of us." You turned so the two of you had the cherry blossoms in the background, Kuroo wrapped his arms around you and flashed a smile at the phone, you did the same. You took another one with Kuroo kissing your cheek too. "We're kinda cute." You gave his phone back and he gave you a hug.

"Angel we're perfect" He said, kissing the top of your head. You and Kuroo continued to walk around the park hand in hand, talking about everything. You never expected that he would be the one you would end up falling in love with. You started to question his feelings and wondered when he started feeling the same way about you. Or if he started feeling this way before you did. You didn't want to ask though, you didn't want to know the truth yet.

You glanced at Kuroo. He seemed to be enjoying the scenery, you smiled and when he looked down at you he smiled back. The two of you were just so happy to be together, it amazed you how everything changed, you were in love with him and he was in love with you and it just felt so right. All your life, you thought he hated you as much as you hated him and after everything, you don't think you could ever hate him ever again. You understood that Kuroo cared about you, almost as much as Kenma.

You still felt bad about keeping it a secret from him but you knew you would tell him eventually...

"Kuroo...? Y/n....?" The two of you whipped your heads around to find Kenma standing behind you. Your jaw dropped open and you didn't know what to think. The two of you were so caught up in each other that you didn't even notice that he was taking a walk in the same area you were.

"Kozume... I-" Just as you started to talk, Kenma cut you off.

"I can't believe it... Since when..." Tears started to stream down his face and you couldn't tell what emotion he was feeling. "YOU LIED TO ME."

Kenma started to walk in the opposite direction of you and Kuroo, visibly upset. His walk sped up into a run as tears started streaming down his face.

"KENMA!" Kuroo screamed, he started running after him as he was pulling you behind him.

"KOZUME WAIT PLEASE!" You screamed. You felt horrible and you didn't know what to do. The two of you tried to keep up with him, you saw him turn right around the corner leading towards the urban part of the city.

The two of you tried to catch up to him but you lost him in the crowd, wondering where he could've gone.

"The gym?"