Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo

warning: smut (but is it?!?!)

You don't know what to do with yourself. The most important people in your life confessed to being in love with you and you don't know what to do. You were with Eva while she was getting ready to hang out with Bokuto and Akaashi.

You told Kuroo that you needed space to think everything through and he understood that, but you knew he was upset over it, especially since the two of you already started dating. You felt bad but his reaction towards Kenma hurt you considering you understood Kenma better than anyone.

Overall you felt very conflicted. Sure, you've already explicitly told Kuroo that you are in love with him but again did you really like Kenma? Or was it just because he confessed. Nonetheless, Kuroo confessed first and you're in love with him.

Everything was really confusing, you were never one to be caught up in love life problems, the only problems you wanted to face were your chemistry problems. You've never really experienced anything like this. 

"Sis, how does this skirt look on me? Do I look like a hoe?" Eva questioned.

"Yeah." You said back sarcastically.

"Thanks bitch, that's what I was going for." She said, smirking at you. "Do you have any plans today?"

You still haven't told Eva about anything, about Kenma confessing or even about Kuroo, so Kenma confessing would raise a lot of questions. Though she started hanging out with Bokuto more, you had spent a lot more time with Eva than usual.

"No, I was just going to work on some projects and assignments I have coming up." It was the week after midterms and you already finished everything ahead of time.

"Babe, that's what you said last time, I don't believe you one bit. Why aren't you hanging out with Kenma or your boy?"

"Because they're busy." You said a little too quickly.

"Kenma? Busy? Girl I highly doubt that. Hey, if you're not doing anything, I'm happy to take you with us, it'll give Akaashi someone else to talk to so he's not a third wheel!"

"Where are you even going today?"

"Oh right, you know the carnival that's happening this week downtown? Yeah, that."

"Sure, I'll come. Just let me get ready too I guess."

You looked down at the sweatpants and oversized shirt that Kuroo gave you to sleep in and looked back at Eva.

"Yeah girl, you should go change. Are you and your boy dating or can I call this a little double date?"

"Um..." To be honest you weren't even sure what you and Kuroo were. You were in love with him weren't you? Of course you were. Or were you in love with the idea of him? And that moment at the astronomy exhibit, he didn't even say it back immediately. And Kenma, you had some feelings for him didn't you? Right, you definitely had some that came way before Kuroo revealed his feelings for you. But did you actually reciprocate them right now? Your mind is constantly running on thoughts of Kuroo.

"Girl are you okay? I asked you a simple question." Eva snapped you back from your overthinking spiral.

"Right, um, I don't know right now." You said back, questioning why you said it in the first place because you knew Eva would ask you questions.

"Why? Did something happen, do you wanna talk about it?"

"No... Well, yes something happened but I don't really want to talk about it."

"Have you talked to Kenma about it?"

Have I talked to Kenma about the problems I'm having about him? Funny Eva, of course you wouldn't know though because I haven't told you but. Okay... It's fine. You thought to yourself.