Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid

warning : degradation, daddy kink, foul language, bondage, cum play, orgasm control, overstim, mirror sex, gagging, choking, hair pulling, cnc (consensual-non consent), hair-pulling

The two of you make your way out of Kenma's dorm and head towards the visitor's parking lot. Kuroo opened the passenger side of the door for you and you got inside. He made his way towards the driver's side and took his seat. He started the engine and he turned his head to look at you. He reached his hand out and reached for your neck before pulling you in to kiss you. Your lips met and he started kissing you aggressively, your lips sync together and he pulls away.

He placed his hand on your thigh and you watched him turn around as he reversed from his parking spot using his other hand. The wheel gilded gracefully in his hand as you watched him in awe. He kept his eyes on the road as he continued to move his hand up and down your inner thigh. He rubbed circles on your thigh using his thumb. You were extremely sensitive to his touch causing you to squeeze your thighs together.

"Uh-uh angel, keep them open for me." He said, his eyes glancing towards you as you began to feel your cheeks heat up. You opened your legs for him once again and he began to move towards the fabric of your panties under your skirt. "What a good girl." He said as he smirked keeping his eyes on the road. He used one finger to push the fabric aside as he started to rub your clit. You let out a slight moan as he found the sensitive bud and started moving his fingers side to side.

He continued to rub his fingers against you and delicately inserted his fingers inside of you. You exhaled as he started pumping them in and out. He side-eyed you and could see that he was giving you a huge amount of pleasure. You heard the song on the radio change to Streets by Doja Cat, how fitting. Kuroo began to curl his fingers on your g-spot and you let out a moan.

"Tetsurou- fuck right there." You moaned as he smirked keeping his eyes on the road. He turned a corner and pulled into a parking spot towards the back of your campus, right beside his dorm. He took his fingers out of you and placed it back on your clit. You felt the tension rise inside of you as he continued to do so.

"Mmmm- Tetsurou...." You moaned. He turned off the engine and put the car in park as he took his fingers off your clit and put them in his mouth cleaning up your juices.

"Why don't we continue this inside." He said, raising his hand to your cheek and stroking it with his palm. You took his hand in yours and nodded as you got out of the car and made your way up the stairs to Kuroo's dorm.

Kuroo opened the door for you and you made your way inside. He swiped his card for the elevator and you entered it. There were people coming in behind the two of you. You both gave them a smile as you guys moved to the left corner and leaned against the wall. You felt Kuroo's hand make its way down your back onto your ass cupping a cheek. You looked up at him and felt yourself turn red. He smirked at you as the other people got off the elevator. You still had a few floors to go and Kuroo wasted no time. He pulled you in, still with his hand on your ass and kissed you gently. You placed your hands on his chest and the two of you continued to makeout before the doors opened for the 8th floor.

You followed Kuroo out of the elevator and towards his dorm. You looked for the door that had the little periodic table with his name on it. He unlocked the door and the two of you went inside. He followed you in and locked the door behind you. The sun was just setting as it was only 5:26pm. He closed the curtains a bit and turned towards you. He lifted you up carrying your thighs and sat on his bed so you could straddle over him.

He looked you in the eyes and you could tell he wanted you, badly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in as your lips met his. Your lips began to move in sync as you felt his hands travel down your back and grab on to your ass. You started grinding on him and felt how hard he already was. You felt him part his lips as his tongue touched your mouth and swirled around before asking for entrance. You parted your lips and gilded yours against his. He pulled away from you and moved his hands to run through your hair. His eyes pierced yours and he smirked.