Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala

It was Thursday and you only had a few classes that day, so usually you and Kenma would spend time together, just hanging out. Kenma had classes earlier but right when he finished he drove to your campus to just sit and talk with you.

He brought you some food and your favourite drink. It would alternate every week, if you were to go over to his campus, you would bring food and vice versa.

You had a lot of work to do, so you sat at your desk while Kenma found a comfortable spot in your room to play games. This was the usual on Thursdays. After this he would go back to his dorm and you would get ready to go to work on your research with Professor Ukai and Kuroo.

"I heard you and Kuroo talked." Kenma said looking down at his portable gaming console and sitting on your bed as you were at your desk working on some chemistry problems.

"And when did he tell you this?" You asked him without removing your eyes from your work.

"He came to visit me a few days ago. So what are you guys friends now?" Kenma asked still on his console.

"No, just lab partners and partners on a research project." You said closing your notebook and placing it neatly on the pile of notebooks on your desk. You looked over at Kenma who had a small grin on his face. "Kozume what do you know?" You questioned him as you turned in your chair to look at him. His legs were crossed and he was leaning back on the wall which your bed was next to.

"Oh nothing, Kuroo said the same thing." Kenma replied looking up from his game to look you in the eyes.

"Oh really?" Good. You thought to yourself. He's keeping it lowkey too. Good.

"Why, is there something else I should know?" He questioned, hanging his feet off the bed and placing his elbows on his knees and his chin in the palms of his hands.

"No, nothing happened between us." You assured him, hopefully he didn't know your tell either.

"Right, but you definitely had sex with someone." He said looking at you pointing at the faded mark on your neck. You put your hair in a ponytail when you were working on your homework and you forgot about the marks on your neck. Granted, it has been a few days since your's and Kuroo's night together, but the hickeys were fading slowly. "Kuroo had some on his neck too, I'm just saying."

"I didn't sleep with Kuroo, you're right though, I did hook up with a guy." You said back to him.

"Who?"

"Eva's friend."

"Name?"

"Akaashi."

"Liar."

"WHAT?!"

"You're lying."

"How would you know."

"I don't, I just know you're lying."

"AM NOT."

"ARE TO."

"FINE DON'T BELIEVE ME."

"I do, I was just joking. So what are you gonna hook up with him again?" He asked you with a smirk. You knew Kenma was a little kinky himself so he didn't mind talking about each other's sex lives. You just told your two friends completely different stories, so if they were ever to interact then you knew you were screwed.

"Maybe, we'll see, I'm not looking for a relationship right now. So maybe" You answered his question.

"You need more friends." He said laughing.

"Says you."

"No."

You giggled at Kenma's 'no' and threw a pillow at him.