Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray

Warning: daddy kink, dom, choking, gagging, foul language, degrading

Before the two of you left the room, you pulled out your phone to text Eva.

Eva :P

hey, found a guy, going to his dorm,

on our campus dw

have fun, be safe, going to koutarou's :P

don't get pregnant

lol dw, i won't, have fun w bokuto

i will ;P

You and Kuroo headed out the back door and turned right to the back leading to a sidewalk on the other side of the neighbourhood. You looked up at him and he smiled at you.

"Kuroo I don't want anyone to know about this." You said looking at him. He grabbed your hand and held it before planting a kiss on your knuckles.

"They won't find out, don't worry." He said, still holding your hand as the two of you made your way to his dorm.

You got to the entrance of the dorm and it was quiet. He made his way to the elevator and swiped his ID card. He was on the 8th floor and you only knew this because Kenma told you when he visited Kuroo on campus.

You followed him into the empty elevator. The doors closed and Kuroo grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he bent down to pick you up, placing you on the railing of the elevator.

For some reason you couldn't keep your hands off of him, and it wasn't like he was resisting either. The two of you continued to make out, his hands were in your hair and yours around his neck. You pulled away and planted a few kisses on his exposed collarbone causing him to let out a breath. You heard the doors of the elevator begin to open so he got off of you and you jumped down from the railing.

You made your way down the hallway passing some doors until you got to the door with a drawing of the periodic table which had the name "Kuroo" written across it. He unlocked the door and turned on his desk lights. The light was bright enough to see yet dim enough to set the mood for the two of you. You took off your shoes and took a seat on his bed observing his space.

There were papers taped to the wall with a bunch of research findings and chemistry notes. You observed them and you thought about the chemistry yourself. Kuroo walked towards you planting a kiss on your cheek before you pulled him by his collar down to hover over you, with his hands not too far from your head. He started to kiss you aggressively. Your lips moved in sync with one another.

The two of you made out for a bit before he placed his hand around your neck and started to kiss your cheek, make his way to your ear and bit it and kissed down your jawline towards your collarbone. You moaned at his touch. You took his hair in your hands and started to run your fingers through it, messing up his spiky black hair.

You didn't really understand why you were letting yourself be vulnerable with him. Throughout the night you guys talked as if you were lifelong friends and it threw you off. You know that both of you barely drank and weren't intoxicated but you couldn't help it. Being with him made you feel like you were. You hated him. But this burning passion was lit up inside you and you couldn't contain yourself. For some reason your body ached for him. You wanted him.

He stopped kissing your body and removed his shirt, then removed yours leaving you in your bra. He looked at you in awe and started caressing your body before planting his lips back on yours. He then unzipped your skirt and pulled it down. You took a look at his body, his abs were toned, he was lean yet insanely muscular. It was definitely the volleyball physique you expected from him.