Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)

Warning: smut, exhibitionalism (ish), orgasm control, degradation, praise, daddy kink, cnc (ish)

"Are we relaxed and ready to try this again?" Professor Ukai looked at the two of you. "This is a professional work environment." He hinted at knowing about the two of you. It was going around the university that the two of you were together and it eventually reached the professors, who were fond of the two of you and even the relationship. He raised his eyebrows at the two of you and you gave him a slight smile.

You went back to work, working on calculations, reading through other peer reviewed journals, constantly learning new material as Kuroo worked on more calculations. You kept looking at Kuroo and he looked at you during several occasions, you smiled at each other and went to work, focusing on getting the experiment done so you could edit the journal and lab write up to go with it. Everything went smoothly this time, of course you knew it had to as your school was paying you more money to do it.

The two of you remained in the lab cleaning up after Professor Ukai left. Every few minutes Kuroo would stop what he was doing and come up from where he was and flirt with you in some way. Not that you were against it.

"So... Angel?" He said one time as he came by as you were cleaning up a waste beaker.

"Yea Tetsurou?"

"Ukai gave me the key and said to 'lock up when we're finished'... What if I just locked up now... And.... y'know..." He put his hands on your waist and pulled you in for a kiss. His lips crashed against yours as he explored your mouth with his tongue. You couldn't resist his request and somehow it turned you on.

"Babe, lock the door first." You said as you pulled apart for air. His lips came crashing against you once again as you felt his tongue down your throat.

"You're acting like I didn't plan this out." He winked at you as he pulled the hooks of your pants and swung you around so that your back was against the wall. He picked you up and carefully placed you on a lab bench. You felt as his hands travelled around your body. His fists clenched your hair and pulled it softly, you moaned into his mouth and rubbed against his body. Everything he did was turning you on. You felt his hands travel down your back towards your ass. His lips left yours as he made his way to your ear and bit it. "You're my fucking angel you know that." That made you moan even louder. He kissed your jaw and slowly made his way towards your neck. It was slightly covered by the mock neck top you were wearing but that didn't stop him. He used his teeth to pull it slightly down and he started nibbling on your neck.

"Kuroo I've never fucked in a lab before." You let out as you started to feel everything hit you.

"I've never fucked anyone in a lab before." He pulled away looking at you. "A slight moan out of you, a scream of my name... Everyone's gonna know it's you, my doll, do you want that?" For some reason that turned you on more than you wanted it to. It wasn't unappealing. You nodded and without hesitation Kuroo tugged at your shirt, indicating that he wanted it off. You weren't going to be so easy this time. You wanted to play with him.

"Uh uh honey. That's not how it's gonna work." You smirked at him. He cocked his eyebrow at you.

"Oh no? You're trying to be competitive? That's so cute." He pinned your arms down against the lab bench and hovered over you. "You think it's a two player game? Oh no baby baby... You got it all wrong. Who's your fucking master?" He wrapped his left hand around your wrists together as you watched him lift his right hand. He flicked your nose with his finger right before shoving it in your mouth. "Who's daddy's good girl?" You started to suck his finger and stared at him, giving him a look only he knew what it meant.