Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood

The next morning you woke up and at first you didn't realize you weren't in your own room until you looked at the clock. You were still in Kuroo's shirt covered in wrapped up in his blanket. He wasn't beside you, maybe he woke up early and just left. Fucking bitch. You checked the time. 12:45pm. Oh shit. You overslept bigtime. You were probably sound asleep when he left. You got up and looked at his desk. There was a note. You got up, your legs still aching from last night and you picked it up.

"Stay here. We need to talk. Just went to get us breakfast. - Tetsurou" It said. You grabbed your clothes and put them back on. You fixed up your hair and sat back on the bed and went on your phone. You had 239 notifications. Your eyes lit up as you started to scroll through all of them.

About 100 missed calls from Eva, 50 missed calls from Kenma and about 30 each from both your parents. Why the fuck were your parents calling you. It was Sunday morning. You scrolled through your texts next.

Eva :P

bitch

where tf r u

wanna get breakfast?

hello?

are you still with the mystery man?

will you tell me who????

hello

hello

hello

what the fuck. call me when you see these

Kenma

y/n

Hello are you okay?

You didn't call me.

Did you get back safely?

Let me know.

I'm worried.

Wow, two different people. You called Eva first.

"BITCH I WANT DETAILS WHERE ARE YOU WHO ARE YOU WITH!!"

"I just woke up can you not yell." You said in a tired voice.

"NO I WANT TO KNOW MAN, YOU BLEW OFF AKAASHI FOR THIS MAN!"

"Akaashi was piss drunk, I wasn't dealing with that."

"MYSTERY MAN OR NOT I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WAS GOOD."

"It was... Really good... Can I talk to you about this later."

"FINE BUT I BETTER GET SPECIFICS."

"Fine, bye."

"BYE BITCH"

Holy shit, she's excited, you thought to yourself. You hung up and dialed Kenma's number

"Hey Kozume."

"Y/n what the fuck, I'm just glad you're okay. So what happened with you and Kuroo?" The question startled you and you began to panic and look for words. He literally rearranged your guts. But you didn't want Kenma to find out about it. No way.

"Uh. We just talked about school and then I went back to my dorm and crashed."

"By yourself?"