Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole

It was finally Friday and you and Eva were in the café finishing homework. It was a hard week to get through as you had to do a lot of extra paperwork for your parents, as well as your other school work and lab reports. You haven't seen Kuroo for a few days since your professor cancelled the research project for this week and there was no chemistry lab that week either. You thought it was better that way, although you saw him as a friend, you didn't want to keep being vulnerable towards him. You needed some girl time.

It was nice to finally be done with everything and just relax, or at least try to.

"Hey, Eva?" You got her attention. She looked up from her calculus work, which she was proudly doing on her own and raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, babes." She said back to you.

"Let's get drunk tonight." You said back to her with a smile.

"You better not be playing with me, are you for real?" She asked you, a smile started to spread across her face.

"Yeah. It's been a tough week, I need to relax more."

"YES, WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"Just my dorm."

"OKAY, BET I'M SO EXCITED!." She said, almost screaming.

You could see the excitement in her eyes and it made you grin a little bit. It's been a while since Eva and you had some time together. You were a bit less stressed. You just wanted to let loose and have some fun with Eva. Sure, you loved spending time with Kenma, but of course he never really understood girl talk and growing up, you never really had anyone to talk to about those kinds of things.

This wasn't the first time you and Eva got drunk on a Friday night, it's just been awhile since the last time. Whenever you got drunk, it was a foreign feeling for you, you didn't start drinking until university and when you did, it gave you a whole new experience. You enjoyed the feeling and the rush it gave you, and somehow you always knew when you've had enough to drink. You've yet to experience your first hangover and you wanted to keep it that way.

You and Eva continued to work on homework in silence for a bit, until Eva started asking you questions.

"y/n, when are you gonna tell me about mystery man?" She whined as she looked up from whatever she was working on.

"Maybe later." You said as you furrowed your brow looking down at an equation you tried to figure out.

"Girl, that dick must've been good if you're still talking to him now." She said placing her chin in the palm of her hand. You looked up from your work and smirked as you met her gaze and continued to work on your problem. "WAIT DID YOU FUCK HIM AGAIN?!?" You thought back on that evening and you felt butterflies in your stomach. The way Kuroo made you feel was indescribable, you've never felt that good in your life. You shrugged your shoulders and Eva let out a chuckle.

"Maybe we should talk about this later Eva, I need to finish this." You said pointing down at your worksheet. She nodded and the two of you went back to work.

A few hours passed and you finally finished a bunch of work for the week. You started putting your things away and looked up at Eva who was already packed and ready to leave, she was waiting for you to be done as she was sitting on her phone silently.

"Let's go?" You asked as you stood up and took your bag in your hands.

"FINALLY." She jumped up from her seat and the two of you made your way to your dorm.

"I'm gonna change and then I'll be over." Eva said as the two of you reached your floor of the building. You nodded as she went to her room and you went to yours. You started to clean up a little, putting your dirty clothes that were on the floor in your closet and organizing your desk. You started to change, you put on sweatpants and an oversized hoodie and took out your stash from under your bed. You realized you had quite a lot for someone who didn't drink that often.