Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic

Warning: a really small amount of smut

There he was. Standing tall and proud. Kuroo. You had no idea he would be there tonight, hell you didn't even know he was one to go to parties.

You saw who he was talking to and you immediately widened your eyes. He was surrounded by a group of girls looking up at him as if he was some Greek God. You laughed a little at the site and Kuroo looked at you. You stared at him dead in the eyes and you looked away and pulled out your phone. You called Kenma.

"Kozume, fucking Kuroo is here what the fuck."

"He told me he was going to a party this weekend, didn't think it was the same one as you."

"Well shit we made eye contact and-" You felt a tap on your back, you turned around and it was Kuroo. "I- I'll call you back later." You said as you hung up on Kenma abruptly.

"Hey, y/n, didn't think you were one to party." He said, giving you a little smile. You looked behind him at the group of girls he left behind and they gave you a glare. Woah. Were they all interested in this man? What qualities did he possess that made him so great in the first place?

"Thought the same about you to be honest." You said back to him, "... hey have you been drinking?" You asked him out of nowhere. What if I hook up with him. WOAH Where did that even come from, maybe I'm just horny, I'm not gonna hook up with MY RIVAL. These thoughts filled your mind and you felt your heart begin to race.

"Oh, uh barely, I don't usually drink that much, I probably had one can of beer that's about it. You?" He questioned placing his hand on the door frame stretching over you. His shirt lifted up a bit revealing his abs and your eyes quickly glanced down before looking back up at the stretched arm, which revealed his bicep. God since when was he so built? You thought to yourself.

"Just one can myself, I don't really like to get drunk at parties either." You said looking at him a little flustered.

"Uh so how are you?" He asked in a soft tone. What, so he's just gonna make small talk now? How cliche of him.

"I'm great, how's classes and everything?" You asked him. He removed his hand from the frame and leaned down towards you. You had to admit, Kuroo was pretty attractive. But nonetheless he was your rival, you don't even think you should be talking to him right now.

"Wait, say that again I couldn't hear you." He whispered in your ear and you felt your cheeks grow hot as he did so. Why was everything he was doing turning you on so much. You hate him, you don't want anything to do with him EXCEPT school work. Stupid Eva leaving thoughts in my head, you scolded yourself internally before repeating what you said. You turned your head to look at him and he was staring at you. You looked into his eyes and you squeezed your thighs together. What was his plan, what was he thinking, thoughts started to race through your mind before he put his arm on your shoulder and started directing you towards another room.

"School's good by the way, are you working with any profs right now on projects? Research and all that?" He asked, taking a seat on the piano stool. The room you were in was small and behind the living room in a corner of the house. Inside the room was a grand piano and a bunch of other stools. You took a seat on another stool sitting directly across from Kuroo and placed your bag on the floor. He leaned back on the piano and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, currently working with Prof Nekomata on some bio things and Prof Ukai on some chem stuff. It's so cool working on experiments and research I really like it." You said back smiling a little. The one thing you had in common with him is the fact that you have exceptional work habits and are both over achievers with amazing grades. The two of you were well known in the academic community of your university so it didn't surprise you when he asked about your work this semester.