Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet

Warning: DEGRADATION!!! (LOTS OF IT), hate sex, slapping, spitting, choking, foul language, cum play, orgasm control, gagging, ruined orgasm, kinda breath play

"So how's Akaashi?" He stared at you. His eyes were filled with some type of emotion you've only seen on him once before, when the two of you were younger. "That's right bitch I know."

"How-" You stumbled on your words and your face dropped. You don't know why it hurt you so much, you felt horrible and you didn't know why.

"Maybe being amicable wasn't something we should've tried in the first place." Kuroo said, clenching his teeth. "Maybe we aren't friends. That requires us liking each other. And after all this shit, I don't think I could ever like you."

"I could never like you either." You said back harshly. "I don't think I ever did, actually I HATE you. "

"I've never hated anyone more than how I hate you. There's this burning hatred running through my veins whenever I see you." He narrowed his eyes at you and furrowed his brow. "I dropped out of this project for YOU and you fuck another guy after ONE mistake. Pathetic."

"Every inch of my body hates everything about you, your stupid spiky hair, the way your glasses look on you, the way you dress, the way you talk to me, the way you smirk whenever you talk to me. EVERYTHING. You disgust me. You said get new dick, so I did." You said, as Kuroo started walking closer to you.

"There's a pit inside me that makes me despise everything about you." He said back to you. He grabbed your neck and squeezed the sides as he glared at your eyes. The way his hazel eyes looked like honey and were feverish but lucid, intoxicating you once again, as they always do.

"I hate you." He said one final time before pulling you in and smashing his lips against yours.

You didn't hesitate. This is exactly what you wanted. You wanted him, you wanted everything about him. You didn't care about anything both of you just said. You wanted Kuroo, and you knew he wanted you too. Your lips synced together passionately as your tongues battled for dominance. You wanted him to take charge.

"I hate you more." You said pulling away from him, catching your breath just to have him shove you by your neck down on his bed as he hovered over you. His gold chain dangled over your face contrasted by the black turtleneck he was pulling off as he fixed his gaze on you.

"Now what, bitch." Kuroo said as he put his hand back around your throat. "Say you hate me again."

You struggled against his grip and let out a staggered breath.

"C'mon slut, say it." he said, tightening his grip. You saw the corner of his mouth curl upward before he took his hand off of your neck, allowing you to catch your breath.

"Fuck. You-" you said, cut off by Kuroo's hand striking your face.

"That's not what I asked for." he remarked, "Make up for it and strip for me."

Kuroo sat back onto the bed, leaving you to comply with his demand. You wanted to argue with him to see how he would respond, but fought against the urge. You thought you might have a little leverage in the situation when he saw you fully naked. You took off your shirt and skirt, leaving you in your lace black bra and thong. You could see his eyes full of lust, looking up and down your body.

"Such a fucking slut." he muttered.

His fingers trailed up your legs until he reached the hem of your underwear, which he then pulled off.

"Since you want to talk shit." he said as he gagged you with your thong. You could barely control yourself as your arousal only got more intense, begging to be satisfied. You let out a small moan as he took off your bra, desperate for him to touch you and fuck you until you couldn't think anymore. You wanted him more than anything.