☾ 31 ☽

"Everything seems fine," Tsunade said, getting done with checking Kakashi while Tsukiko and Sakura waited next to her. "Okay, we'll discharge you today,"

"Is it because you want me to get rid of the extra 'baggage' over there?" Kakashi asked, referring to Naruto sleeping away in the other hospital bed, wrapped around a pillow, drooling. Tsukiko sighed.

"That was a factor," Tsunade said, letting out a sigh.

"Naruto, he's been holed up here the whole time, saying that his training could start any minute!" Sakura said.

"I thought I'd have a few days to be lazy... Err, recover at my own house," Kakashi said. "But I'm completely out of books to read, so we might as well get his training going,"

"Yeah," Tsunade said.

"Rasen –" Naruto shouted in his sleep.

Tsukiko snorted at the thought of Naruto throwing around Rasengans in his sleep but Sakura snapped over, her expression deadly as she walked to the other hospital bed and leaning over. Tsukiko, Tsunade and Kakashi stared.

"Wake the hell up, Naruto!" Sakura screamed in his face. Naruto snapped up immediately. He seemed to be out of it as he turned to look at Sakura.

"Ugly wh..." Naruto said, and Tsukiko's eyes widened.

"Shannaro!" Sakura shrieked as she attacked him.

"Sakura-Chan!" Naruto cried.

"I wonder if I talk in my sleep," Tsukiko mused thoughtfully before looking at Usajii. "Do I use Benzaiten in my sleep? Maybe I should start practising until I start doing that –"

"NO!" Usajii exclaimed.

"All right, let's get started," Kakashi said as he stood across from his two students, Tsukiko and Naruto, out in the open training grounds of Konohagakure. Naruto giggled. "What?" Tsukiko gave him a strange look as well.

"It's just, it's like..." Naruto said as he rubbed the bac of his neck. "You haven't trained me in so long... I dunno why, but this makes me happy!"

"I see," Kakashi replied with a smile. "Well, if you two want to laugh, now's your only chance. Because we're already short on time,"

Tsukiko and Naruto nodded seriously.

"Like I said at the hospital, the aim of our training is for you two to create your own ultimate Ninjutsu," Kakashi said. "One that even surpasses Rasengan and yours, Tsukiko, Benzaiten. Jiraiya-Sama told me all about how exactly you made your new Jutsu, and now, it's time to improve it even more,"

"Usa," Tsukiko replied, nodding.

"Chakra nature and shape manipulation are essential to this process," Kakashi continued. Tsukiko nodded once but Naruto was lost. "Ah, yes, you won't get it if I explain both at the same time. Sensei is sorry. To remind you, Naruto, this is how Tsukiko turned Rasengan into her own Jutsu, Benzaiten. We'll start with shape manipulation,"

"Yes, sir!" Naruto replied.

"Do a Rasengan," Kakashi replied.

"Coming right up!" Naruto responded and created a clone to help him with the Rasengan. "Let's do it!" Tsukiko watched them mould Chakra. "Rasengan!"

"Okay, stop," Kakashi said before Naruto could slam the Rasengan into the ground. "Tsukiko?" Tsukiko held up her own swirling Benzaiten. "Good, you've both already mastered Chakra shape manipulation," Naruto looked confused.