☾ 10 ☽

"For him to use Fire, Earth and Water Style Jutsus in succession like that..." Naruto said as he, Tsukiko and Sakura moved through the forest. "Is that even possible?" Tsukiko sighed as she blinked her exhausted eyes and Chakra levels.

"Well, Kakashi Sensei isn't called the Copy Ninja for nothing, Usa," Tsukiko replied. "I've trained a lot with him these past three years... and trust me, this is nothing compared to what he usually is capable of,"

"Now, I finally understand how amazing he is," Sakura said. Naruto nodded and Sakura looked at Tsukiko. "But we still have a lot of time until dawn, so we can devise another plan and work against him. What do you think?"

"I think we shouldn't wait and allow him to rest for long," Tsukiko responded. "If my Sharingan has begun to exhaust up, then his is most definitely, too. He may have the experience but he doesn't have the connection with Sharingan like I do – natural. Besides, he has used it more than I have tonight,"

"What you mean to say is that we should continue to attack him until he is exhausted enough to be forced to close his eyes?" Naruto asked. Tsukiko nodded back thoughtfully. "Do you think that would work against Kakashi Sensei?"

"We have three people and he is only one – he has no backup," Tsukiko answered. "If he is compromised or collapses, then he has no one to take care of his body or the loot, the bells. If you remember correctly, Kakashi Sensei collapsed after fighting Zabuza-San, too,"

"You're right," Sakura said and the three of them jumped behind the nearest tree to settle and see what they could make of the plan. Tsukiko continued to breathe heavily as she stared at the moon. It was going to be the full moon soon. "But do you think we can handle the physical offensive?"

"It's going to be somewhat difficult," Tsukiko replied. "It's either that or we use our heads to find out a more logical way out of this situation," She leaned against the tree. "I've used too much of my eyes... It's exhaustive even though I've been training it. I had to use Sharingan on the mission, too,"

"I always knew that the Sharingan wasn't something to be messed with," Sakura acknowledged. "Now, I know why," Naruto and Tsukiko nodded. "Not only that, but there's also Sensei's incredible speed. We'll never catch him at this rate..."

"Stop being depressive, we can still use your heads, like I said," Tsukiko said, closing her eyes to rest them. "We've got to think of a way in which we can restrain him somehow, if not exhaust him any further,"

"Yeah, seriously!" Naruto replied "Kakashi Sensei's so strong it's almost unfair! He's smarter than Shikamaru. He has a better sense of smell than Kiba. His Sharingan is better than Tsukiko and Sasuke's were. He has better Taijutsu than Bushy Brows. And to top it all off, he's way more experienced than us,"

"You guys are seriously depressing me out, Usa!" Tsukiko muttered, frustrated, as she opened her eyes to look at them. "Every Shinobi has a weakness, there is no way he cannot have one, either," She held her hands in a seal. "Byakugan!"

"Where is he?" Sakura asked as Tsukiko began to look through the forest quickly to see where Kakashi was before she exhausted herself out further. The white-haired girl found him behind one of the trees and sighed.

"As I had suspected," Tsukiko replied. "He's exhausted from using too much of his Sharingan, too. But unlike us, he's got no worries about planning a strategy since we're the pursue and he's the defendant. He's back reading his stupid novel again,"

"Of course!" Naruto said loudly, causing Tsukiko and Sakura both to slap a hand over his mouth each. He grumbled something against their hands and they removed them. "I got it! His weakness, Tsukiko-Chan, Sakura-Chan!"