☾ 56 ☽

Leaving Naruto on his own, Tsukiko and Killer Bee had move out of conscious. Tsukiko got onto her feet and looked at the blond with concern, hoping that everything was going right – but she was disproven when, all of a sudden, chakra burst out of Naruto. He was surrounded by the Kyuubi's orange chakra in the amounts that told Tsukiko that he was going into his version number two. This was not going to end up well.

"Nine-Tails' hatred is greater than I imagined," Killer Bee spoke up, looking just as surprised as the others. "This could get bad for real. This is quite an ordeal!"

"I'll stop him," Yamato said quickly, raising his palm.

Yet, almost as quickly, Naruto's body began to shift with the Chakra. He was shrouded with it but only half of his body had gone into the version two. The other half had remained in human form, still. This was surprising for Tsukiko to witness.

"The Nine-Tails transformation stopped," Tsukiko realised. "Did you do something, Captain Yamato?" She knew it wasn't Yamato yet still, she had to ask.

"No, it seems to have stopped on its own," Yamato confirmed. "Naruto did it himself," He looked to Killer Bee. "But he's still in this form, so he's not in the clear yet, is he?"

"Right now, Naruto and the Kyuubi are goin' head-to-head!" Killer Bee rapped and Tsukiko tilted her head. "Out here, we're all waitin' for this to be put to bed! But man, it's so boring out here! Should we at least get our workout into gear?"

"Does this look like a good time for you to rap?!" Yamato shouted and Tsukiko sighed.

"Shuddup!" Killer Bee responded. "Right now, Naruto is locked in an internal battle with Nine Tails. We cannot help him any further. If you really care about Naruto's wellbeing, all we can do now... is to have faith in him and wait,"

"That's right," Tsukiko agreed. "We have to believe in Naruto," She looked down at him. "I hope he gets through with this... I want him to finally get through this,"

It took some time but slowly, Naruto's Nine-Tails Chakra began to disappear on its own, even though Yamato had put up his Foo Dog Heads around him in order to absorb that Chakra, ready to slam his palm onto the ground in any case that it was needed.

Slowly, Tsukiko felt it and she looked up just as Naruto returned from his subconscious and turned to look at them, looking rather happy with what he had done, "All right!"

"What happened?" Yamato asked. "Did it go well?"

"A lot of things happened," Naruto replied.

"Yo!" Killer Bee said, holding his fist out and Naruto pressed his against his to show him everything and Tsukiko quickly took hold of his hand as well. "I see! I get it! Understood! Your expression now is looking good!"

"What about the Nine-Tails?" Yamato inquired. "Did you get it under control?"

"That's real good news," Killer Bee commentated on the situation onward before they let go of each other's hands. "Especially when you used it in that situation, yo! Whoa, Naruto! Don''t tell me that by that, you mean... you know what?! Yo!"

"That's right, dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Good job, Naruto!" Tsukiko agreed as Yamato looked between the three Jinchuriki with narrowed eyes. "You were so good! I knew you could do it in one go!"

"So, tell me what happened!" Yamato shouted, having had it. "This, that... how am I supposed to understand?! This is all on purpose! You're talking like that on purpose! That much I know!"

"It's nothing like that, Captain Yamato!" Tsukiko replied, although she was still chuckling.

"Relax, Captain Yamato," Naruto agreed. "I have the Nine-Tails' chakra safe in a separate place inside me. So, that I'm not using it all the time. This is how it is when I use the Nine-Tails' chakra,"