☾ 74 ☽

As Tsukiko and Naruto were sent off by Obito from his and Kakashi's shared Kamui dimension and back to the real world, the white-haired girl looked down to find Madara regenerating his body, and she realised just how ugly he looked as an Otsutsuki. Or maybe that was just her personal bias coming through. His expression was elated, however.

"I almost died, you bastard!" Madara shouted. "Your flame is about to go out... but in gratitude for such a great time, I'll finish you off... before you turn to ash on your own!"

On the other hand, across the battlefield, laid a very heavily injured Guy, his body glowing with embers and slowly starting to disintegrate from his feet. Tsukiko knew at once that he had used up all of his Eight Gates, and she couldn't imagine the pain he must be feeling.

"Naruto," Tsukiko said as she glanced toward the blond next to her, and Naruto nodded back at her as the two of them jumped forward. "I'll take care of the Truth-Seeking Ball,"

Madara had directed a Truth-Seeking Ball in the direction of Guy but Tsukiko moved quicker than the attack, spinning around to kick the ball off the trajectory. His eyes widened, dodging, as he realised that both Tsukiko and Naruto were back as the girl landed next to Naruto, who was reaching out to use his new Yang Energy to heal Guy by pressing his hand on his chest.

"Bushier Brow Sensei..." Naruto said as he looked down at him while Tsukiko quickly checked on his vitals and do more to get him back conscious enough to allow his body to heal.

"Naruto...? Tsukiko...?" Madara spoke up. "You two seem a little different from before,"

"Yeah..." Naruto replied as he turned to look at Madara with his Sixth Path Sage Mode eyes. "I'm still trying to figure it out myself. But I think we can change everything now,"

For a moment, Tsukiko, Naruto and Madara stared at each other, and then, the two teens rushed toward Madara. While Tsukiko seemed to practically disappear, Madara was preoccupied with the blond as despite turning his Truth-Seeking Ball into a staff, Naruto managed to grab it. And as Naruto charged up to attack Madara, Tsukiko took the moment to slice the base of the tree.

"Sage Art – Lava Style: Rasen Shuriken!"

Naruto turned to shove his new Jutsu at Madara but the Uchiha male escaped, rushing away from there but Naruto threw it after him. Tsukiko caught Madara from behind, restraining him until the Jutsu's heat was on their face and then, the girl was gone in a flash of white.

Madara was struck by the Jutsu and burrowed into the roots of the tree, and his eyes widened when he saw that the tree itself had been cut by the base and was falling over onto him.

"Did Tsukiko and Naruto do it?" Gaara asked as he looked up at the toppling tree with Rock Lee. "Tsukiko..." He was restless to see her and was finding it difficult to stay put.

"Guy Sensei is over there too!" Lee exclaimed.

"The tree disappeared," Gaara said suddenly.

But the two of them were distracted when Naruto and Tsukiko landed nearby, with the boy carrying Guy on his back and the girl pressing her hands on his back to heal him. Gaara stared at them with wide eyes while Lee, teary-eyed, rushed toward them and his Sensei.

"Guy Sensei!" Lee shouted, kneeling down next to him as they laid him onto the ground.

"Bushier Brow Sensei is gonna be okay!" Naruto assured him. "He's not gonna die!"

"Tenshi-Chan, Naruto-Kun, you healed him?" Lee asked as he looked over at the pair of them. Tsukiko nodded. "But I thought he had activated all Eight Gates..."