☾ 6 ☽

"My speed isn't going to help me through this storm," Tsukiko muttered angrily as she stood at the edge of the Demon Desert, staring at the large sandstorm separating her from where Gaara was. She moved her hands through hand seals. "Crystal Style: Crystal Wheel,"

A ring-shaped wheel circled Tsukiko, pretty much similar to a hamster wheel, and Tsukiko took charge of it as she moved her arms, taking her rapidly toward the sandstorm at a rapid speed. Tsukiko activated her Byakugan to look ahead of herself as she raced through the forest with all of her strength.

Tsukiko looked around the place and narrowed her eyes when she saw Neji, Tenten and Lee with Matsuri, the girl looking like she was ready to faint. She gritted her teeth, torn whether to stop or not to help but ultimately her medical side won over and she turned her direction toward them, coming to a screeching halt next to them.

"Tenshi-Chan!" Lee said, surprised to see her there, as were his teammates Neji and Tenten. Tsukiko just nodded at them and dropped down next to Matsuri, trying to see what was going on with her. "We just found her,"

"Yeah, I saw it," Tsukiko said, glancing at him with her Byakugan eyes. Lee realised what she meant. "Let me heal her quickly, I've got to go somewhere," She moved her hands over Matsuri's chest and began to use the Mystical Palm Jutsu to revive her.

"What's going on, Tsukiko?" Neji asked as Matsuri cracked her eyes open, but Tsukiko continued to supply her with Chakra. "Where do you have to go? Is everything all right?" Tsukiko bit her lower lip as she debated telling them.

"Tsukiko-San!" Matsuri spoke up before Tsukiko could even open her mouth. "It's Kazekage-Sama! Someone is attacking Gaara-Sama! You've got to do something!" Tsukiko stared at the Sunagakure Kunoichi. Someone was attacking Gaara? She hadn't seen that.

"I know, I'm going to go to him," Tsukiko said anxiously as she stood up. Neji, Lee, Tenten and Matsuri all followed the white-haired female's actions as she looked around the place with narrowed Byakugan eyes. "Matsuri-San, I want you to show us the way,"

Matsuri nodded immediately and began to walk back to where she had come from, toward the sandstorm itself. Tsukiko looked at Neji, Lee and Tenten but didn't say anything as the three of them followed the two girls. Matsuri brought them to the edge of a cliff and pointed at the sandstorm, "Over there,"

"Byakugan," Tsukiko and Neji both activated their eyes into the direction Matsuri was pointing at, and Tsukiko pursed her lips when she saw Fuu there as well. Both Gaara and Fuu were getting pulled at by strange chains that went through them.

"Found them," Tsukiko muttered as she furrowed her eyebrows. Those chains, they're being to pull out the tailed beasts inside of the two Jinchuriki, weren't they? Usajii nodded at her thoughts and she grimaced.

"You've got to hurry, Usahime," Usajii told her. Tsukiko looked at the four with her before she jumped off of the cliff and started to rush toward the direction of Gaara with her entire speed. The rest, unsurprisingly, began to follow her.

"What are you planning to do, Tenshi-Chan?" Lee asked as he tried to reach Tsukiko's speed levels. "Are you going to save them?" Tsukiko nodded quietly, focused ahead.

"We'll come along and help you out," Neji said as he sped up onto Tsukiko's other side, making the white-haired girl lower her speed so they could talk. "We can't ignore them,"

"But that could mean defaulting on the Chunin Exams," Tenten added from the back. Tsukiko bit her lower lip, running her eyes all over the place as she thought of a way out of this situation.

"Don't worry, you guys," Tsukiko replied. "The survival test has been put to halt for the duration of the sandstorm anyway, and saving the lives of Gaara and Fuu are important. I wouldn't hold it against you if you wish to stay back,"