☾ 63 ☽

On the other side of the Land of Lightning, Tsukiko and Naruto were making their way through the dense forest, looking for the other Madara, or as he used to go by, Tobi. Tsukiko had kept in touch with all of her Wood Clones as they were able to mentally communicate. Not to mention, Usajii had kept her up-to-date with all her Chakra usage around the country.

Tsukiko looked ahead, wishing that they would deal with Tobi quickly so they could get to help the Five Kages but she knew it wouldn't be so easy. Her concern for them, especially Gaara, was really immense yet she could not voice it out in such a situation. She felt like she herself would not be able to take it if she put it into words.

However, these thoughts escaped Tsukiko's mind when she felt immense Chakra heading their way and she looked up to find Tobi, flanked by six other individuals. She was the first to feel them, and warned her companions.

On the sight of them, Naruto jumped forward and slammed his head against Tobi's white-and-black mask, and Tsukiko looked at the blond in frustration.

"Naruto!" Tsukiko called out warningly as he and Tobi jumped back from each other, with Naruto landing on the branch near the one Tsukiko and Killer Bee had stopped upon.

"Hey... chill out, Naruto..." Killer Bee agreed. "Fool, ya fool,"

"Damn, it's so hard," Naruto commented. "I couldn't even put a crack in it,"

Suddenly, the other six individuals jumped forward in front of Tobi, and Tsukiko noticed that they were all of different ages. The first one to come forward was an Iwa-Nin with red hair, moustache and beard, an armour over his cheeks and nose. He was dressed simply in a kimono and armour over it. He quickly used the first Jutsu of the battle –

"Lava Style: Scorching Rocks Jutsu!"

Roshi, the man, expelled a great deal of lava out of his mouth, once they were solidified, they headed straight for Tsukiko, Naruto and Killer Bee, melting through whatever came its way but the three Jinchuriki managed to avoid them just in time.

Naruto and Killer Bee jumped forward with their attacks soon after, and Tsukiko watched as a smaller man with Kirigakure forehead protector. He had messy grey hair and his left eye was with a scar down his cheek. He was dressed rather uniquely and carried a long club with uneven sized hooks, which bared a green flower on the larger end –

"Water Style: Aqua Mirror Jutsu!"

Yagura created a large, flat circular pool of water and used it to reflect as a mirror – and Tsukiko watched as mirror-images of Naruto and Killer Bee, along with their attacks, all clashed against the real two, throwing them back while the images vanished into water.

"Watch out behind you!" Tsukiko shouted as she attempted to direct the Bubbles that yet another one of them had sent after her, Naruto and Killer Bee.

This person tall and thin with extremely narrow eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. He was dressed in a long blue kimono that hung loose on his stature. He also carried a bamboo jug filled with a soap solution, and a pipe.

"Water Style: Bubble Jutsu!"

Utakata blew the bubbles in their direction, and while Tsukiko and Killer Bee were quick to dodge all of them, Naruto was not so lucky as his shoulder connected with one. It exploded rather powerfully, sending the blond falling downward.

"Naruto!" Tsukiko shouted as she jumped down to him, grabbing him by the arm and Killer Bee landed on the branch above. "You need to be aware of your surroundings!"