☾ 23 ☽

Tsukiko carefully folded her clothes and placed them into the basket. She had let her pouch, tanto and sword was in their hotel room. Then, Tsukiko followed Sakura to the washing area first, where they were to wash off before they could get into the bath.

"I always thought you drew them yourself," Sakura said, pointing at Tsukiko's Magatama symbols. Tsukiko smiled slightly as she put her long hair up into a bun so she wouldn't get them wet.

"Many people think so," Tsukiko said as she wrapped the towel around her. "Come on, I'm itching to go into the bath... It'll be nice to relax before everything, I'm sure we'll have to work hard at the Tenchi Bridge,"

"I agree," Sakura said as the two of them walked out of the washing area and to the outdoor bath where about a dozen or so other women were. Sakura glanced at Tsukiko's tall figure as she confidently got into the bath.

"Hurry up, Sakura," Tsukiko said as she moved to the deeper end of the bath, sinking as much of her body as she could so that the women around could not ogle at her Magatama.

"I'm coming," Sakura said, swimming over to Tsukiko as the white-haired girl folded her towel and placed it over her head. "It feels really nice, doesn't it?" Tsukiko nodded, smiling back at her.

"I like going to bathhouses and hot springs with friends," Tsukiko muttered as she looked around, almost expecting Fuu to come jumping out of nowhere and cannon-balling into the bath like that time. "We should go together back in Konoha, too,"

"I agree," Sakura said. "Maybe we could go together... or ask Ino, Hinata and Tenten to come along," Tsukiko nodded. "Do you think we could as Master?"

"That'll be hilarious," Tsukiko said as the two females laughed. "I would like to see Shizune Senpai's expression," She laughed slightly.

"Don't look at it!" a loud male yell cut into the soft chatter of the females. Tsukiko turned to look at the bamboo wall separating men from women. "What the hell is with you and penises, dattebayo?"

"Is that... Naruto...?" Sakura whispered. Tsukiko felt her cheeks darken in colour when she saw that everyone else around them had grown quiet, too.

"That is... Naruto..." Tsukiko whispered as the women all around them began to laugh. "There's no way... that could be... anyone else," Sakura hid into the water.

Tsukiko pressed her hands over her face, trying not to associate herself with that blond idiot on the other side of the wall. She glanced around at the wall, trying to make sure that Naruto wasn't trying to peek. She almost thought of using her Byakugan but then remembered there were naked men on the other side.

"Don't you dare use your Byakugan to peek!" Sakura said, her eyes appearing out of the warm water. Tsukiko's cheeks turned even redder.

"Of course not!" Tsukiko told her. "Do you think I'm a pervert like you?" Sakura's own cheeks turned a beet red but she had no retort. "Let's just relax..."

Tsukiko leaned against the edge of the pool and closed her eyes to calm herself down. They had the whole day to spend here and she wanted to utilise it as much as she could. After fighting Sasori with Chiyo, getting Gaara back, travelling all the way back to Konohagakure and then going on an immediate mission, Tsukiko had wanted an opportunity to relax and this was it.

The bright blue sky above slowly turned a pretty shade of peach that made Tsukiko smile. Slowly, the women in the bath began to leave, but Tsukiko and Sakura hung around for a while longer until the evening really began to set in.

"I think we should leave now, I'm getting hungry," Sakura said. Tsukiko nodded and the two of them swam to the other side of the bath.

"You're right, I'm very hungry and I just want to eat and sleep," Tsukiko said as she got out of the bath first, making Sakura blush at her body as the younger girl brought down her towel and wrapped it around her body.