☾ 69 ☽

Within seconds, Tsukiko stood atop of Watatsumi's head while Naruto stood next to her on Gamakichi and Sasuke on her right atop Aoda. Sakura had managed to summon Katsuyu to her full size for the first time and joined the three of them. it was certainly the sight to behold - decades had passed since this had happened.

"Tsukiko-Hime," Watatsumi acknowledged as his eyes glanced up toward the white-haired girl. "I was hoping you would summon me. I have been watching over you from Suiten Valley. You have surpassed even my high expectations with your strength,"

"I'm glad you came around, Watatsumi-Sama," Tsukiko replied. "I would be needing your wisdom while dealing with the Ten-Tails this evening,"

"As you wish, Tsukiko-Hime," Watatsumi confirmed. "How would you like to proceed?"

"Since we're the only ones who can fly," Tsukiko said. "We'll attack from above,"

"Huh?" Naruto asked, looking down at the toad beneath his feet and he realised what had happened with him. "Wait... this colour... you're... Gamakichi!"

"Pop was tied up with some negotiations, so I came in his place," Gamakichi replied, smoking as per usual. Tsukiko was glad to see him anyway. "You surprised?!"

"No!" Naruto responded quickly. "No! But man, you sure got big all of a sudden! I'm more shocked than I was about Akamaru!"

"You humans grow too slow, that's all," Gamakichi commented. "Anyway, what's up?"

"Right!" Naruto said. "See the gigantic guy way in the back?" He pointed toward the Ten-Tails. "Could you get me closer to it with a big leap?"

"You mean the biggest one over there?" Gamkichi asked and Naruto nodded in confirmation.

"Sasuke-Sama, your desire?" asked Aoda.

"I need you to just keep advancing forward," Sasuke replied. "I'll get the real body in the back!"

"Sakura-Chan!" Katsuyu spoke up. "You've finally able to invoke the 1000 Healings Mark as well! Tsunade-Sama would be so proud..."

"Katsuyu-Sama, we don't have time..." Sakura responded. "Please divide and attend to each person in the Allied Shinobi Forces. Our role will be to heal everyone,"

"I never expected to see the Four-Way Deadlock Summoning again!" Minato mused, looking over at the four teenagers. Hiruzen smiled to himself.

"Go!" Hiruzen called out.

Together, all four of them set onto their mission – Sakura remained behind to care for the wounded with Katsuyu while Tsukiko flew across the sky with Watatsumi as Naruto followed after her with a leap and Sasuke used the ground to approach them.

The Ten-Tails was getting restless, starting to free itself in anticipation of the Reibi and Kyuubi that was heading its way. But Tsukiko was not going to allow that.

"You're not getting away so easily," Tsukiko muttered as she held her hands out to push the structure restraining its head back down with – "Wood Style: Hotei Jutsu!" She moulded the hands to push the structure tighter around the beast, along with those on its tails. "I'm a Senju as well!"

In combination with Watatsumi, Tsukiko projecting hot water on top of the beast, making it incoherent as it scalded its head and forced it to close its eye.

"Of course, I'm also a Kambayashi," Tsukiko mused as she pulled back from the Jutsu. "I won't stop until I'm the best Water Style user in the whole world,"

"You have surpassed plenty already, Tsukiko-Hime," Watatsumi replied. "Your friends are catching up to you now. What would you like to be your next move?"