☾ 52 ☽

Silence had descended upon them after the disappearance of Sasuke, Madara and the White Zetsu. Tsukiko was quick to check their surroundings to make sure that there no one else around them, or any trap left behind for them. She had barely opened her eyes back up when Naruto collapsed next to her, and she remembered that he was cut by a poisoned kunai.

"Naruto," Tsukiko gasped, catching him before he could drop into the water and fixing him up, she turned to look at the pink-haired girl. "The poison from the kunai must have started to pump through him now – did you bring the antidote with you, Sakura?"

Sakura panicked and Tsukiko sighed as the older female rummaged around in her pouch quickly, looking for the antidote. Tsukiko carried Naruto over to the bridge above them.

While the two girls were caring for Naruto, Kakashi headed off to look at the person that had been left behind by the Akatsuki. Tsukiko looked over at the bespectacled redhead.

"We're taking you to Konohagakure," Kakashi said. "So please behave yourself on the way,"

"I wouldn't try anything at this point," responded Karin.

"Has she been treated for her injuries?" Tsukiko as she eyed the girl that Kakashi was carrying over to them. "I don't think she'll survive the trip while bleeding,"

"Yeah... I healed her," Sakura muttered, avoiding Tsukiko's eyes. "Well, enough to not hurt... I suppose you can also take a look at her if anything more is needed,"

"That's alright," Tsukiko said. She noticed Naruto gaining consciousness. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing okay, Tsukiko-Chan," Naruto muttered, still plenty out of it. His eyes caught sight of Kakashi and Karin. "By the way, Kakashi Sensei, who's that on your back?"

"She's one of Sasuke-Kun's comrades," Sakura informed him.

Karin looked away, muttering, "Not anymore,"

"Isn't that what everyone says at some point?" Tsukiko said, sighing before noticing everyone looking at her weirdly. "I mean, they all say that but get all taken with him, no? I don't know why they find Sasuke so charming when he's always being such a weirdo, Usa,"

"Now, now, Tsukiko," Kakashi said when both Sakura and Karin looked away. "There are a lot of questions to ask from her so we're going to be taking her with us to Konoha,"

"I'll handle her, Kakashi Sensei," Tsukiko offered. "Crystal Style: Jaded Moon," She watched, satisfied as Karin was held up in the Crystal sphere. "This way, she can be restrained and also not hurt herself any further. It'll follow us all the way back to Konoha,"

"I see, so we're going back to Konohagakure," Naruto said, clutching his stomach. He pushed himself up and began to walk off down the bridge.

"Naruto, not that way," Kakashi called out.

"What are you saying, Kakashi Sensei...?" Naruto asked, still grabbing onto his stomach and still looking to be in a daze from the poison and the medicine. "Konohagakure is this way,"

"We forgot something in the Land of Iron," Kakashi informed him. "Right, Sakura...?"

"Forgot something...?" Sakura asked, trailing off before realisation hit her. "Oh!"

"We should go back and retrieve it, right?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes..." Sakura muttered, embarrassed.

"Hmm, what is it?" Naruto asked.

Just then, Tsukiko felt the arrival of another Shinobi and turned to look at Yamato just as he used his Wood Style to try and capture both her and Naruto. She missed it just in time but the dazed Naruto was captured into a cage that rose out of the bridge below their feet.