☾ 17 ☽

"That again?" Sasori said. "How lame," Tsukiko rolled her eyes at him and went running toward him, aided by Chiyo, who ran behind her in the same direction. Sasori moved the Iron Sand to attack them but Chiyo pulled Tsukiko away right before it hit her.

There was an explosion of great measure as the Iron Sand slammed into the ground, causing large debris to fly in all directions and the whole ground to shake. Tsukiko looked up when she saw that a large block of Iron Sand was ready to be dropped on her.

Tsukiko immediately jumped out of the way before it reached her and rolled back onto her feet before charging straight back at the block of Iron Sand, "Usa!" Tsukiko slammed her fist onto the block, causing it to fly straight at Sasori.

But Sasori immediately jumped out of the way as the block of Iron Sand struck the ground several times before slamming against the wall of the hideout, causing great tremors all over the place. Tsukiko looked up and straight into Sasori's brown eyes, glaring furiously at him as she breathed heavily, "Is that all you've got?!"

Sasori got back onto his feet and moved his fingers again, bringing back the Iron Sand and turning one of them into a large pyramid, turning its tip at Tsukiko and spinning it rapidly. Chiyo pulled Tsukiko out of the way and the pyramid began to drill into the ground. Tsukiko dodged the block of rectangle Iron Sand as well, jumping away.

Tsukiko jumped at the rectangle, pushing herself forward from the momentum as the pyramid came flying back toward her. She spun around and slammed the feel of her foot onto it, making it fly back into the ground once more. But Tsukiko didn't stop as she spun back around and kicked at the rectangle, making it embed itself into the ceiling above, causing some debris.

"Tsukiko-Hime!" Chiyo shouted as Sasori brought back both of the Iron Sand figures at her but Tsukiko had no trouble as she punched and kicked them away from herself and back into the walls of the Akatsuki hideout.

"Is that all you've got?!" Tsukiko shouted, her long white hair flaring in anger as adrenaline coursed through her body. "Come at me with all you've got, Usa! I will never forgive you for what you've done to Gaara, and all those other Jinchuriki, you bastard!"

"Earth Style: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling!" Tsukiko shouted, using her chakra and superhuman strength to physically lift a large chunk of the earth, before chucking it right at Sasori's puppetry.

"Tsukiko..." Sakura whispered as Tsukiko continued to punch and kick at everything that Sasori threw at her until the entire hideout had been destroyed down to its core, telling in the sunlight as the ceiling collapsed. Tsukiko halted when she saw the blue sky.

"That's a lot of power for a little girl," Sasori commented. Tsukiko snapped her attention off of the blueness of the sky, feeling more and more hatred course through her body.

As she heaved, Tsukiko could feel Fuu's beetle keychain against her waist. Tsukiko didn't even care if Chiyo controlled her or not, she was going to definitely do this man in, along with the rest of his little gang members, for everything that they had done so far. She eyed his movements, knowing that she had him under her radar now.

"Even if I have to fight ten thousand of you..." Tsukiko breathed heavily. "... I will! I will get back for everything you and your friends have done! Killing Shisui-San! Taking away Sasuke! Capturing Gaara! Tagetting the Jinchuriki! Attacking my friend and I! I will get you back for everything!"

Chiyo and Sakura stared at the back of the white-haired girl's head. Tsukiko easily dodged out of the way of Sasori's next few attacks, now knowing his pattern of attacks. There was no way she is going to die here before she gets to get back at them for everything they had done. Tsukiko got back onto her feet and glared at Sasori.