☾ 78 ☽

All around them, the souls began to leave the Reanimated bodies as well as those who were called by the Sage of Sixth Paths had brought without such to help out with the Summoning Jutsu. Tsukiko walked over to Naruto, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"We're leaving the rest to you..." Hiruzen said. "Kakashi, Sakura... Tsukiko, Sasuke and Naruto,"

"Lord Third!" Kakashi replied.

"Elder Brother, you finally settled things with Madara," Tobirama said as he turned to look at Hashirama. "As Saru said... let's leave the rest to the next generation,"

Tobirama waved goodbye to Tsukiko and vanished. Hashirama looked toward Tsukiko, who was trying to cheer up the crying Naruto, and Sasuke, who was staring at them in silence. He hoped that they would transcend what had become of him, Suzuran and Madara.

"Now, we're free too!" Son Goku said. "I'm going back to Suirendo!"

"I'm going to seclude myself in a forest," Kokuo added.

"We can finally go back to our homes," Chomei commented. "It's like a dream,"

"Eight-Tails, what are you gonna do?" Kuramas asked. "It seems like the Okuninushi wants to stay inside of the rabbit girl – they're probably made for each other,"

"Me?" Gyuki asked. "Well... I think I'm gonna go back to Bee as well. Even his annoying rap has ended up growing on me. So, what about you? What will you do?"

"I'll..." Kurama replied, and he glanced at Naruto.

"A little piece of each of your chakra... is already within Tsukiko and Naruto," Hagoromo spoke up. "In short, the two of them are like a gathering place for you. If you want to discuss something, you can speak to each other through your Chakra inside Tsukiko and Naruto. Kurama..."

"Hmm?" asked Kurama.

"I'd like you to stay inside Naruto as the overseer of the gathering place," Hagoromo requested. "It's no longer a hardship for you anymore, is it?"

"Well, if you say so, old man," Kurama replied. "I guess have no choice," He looked around when the rest of them began to laugh. "What?! What's so funny?"

"Still not upfront with your feelings..." Kokuo said. "You haven't changed at all, Kurama,"

"So, the Great Ninja War is finally over now," Sakura spoke.

"Yes," Kakashi agreed. "All that's left is..."

"Tsukiko, Naruto and Sasuke..." Hagoromo said. "I asked you before. After battling my mother Kaguya, is there any change to the answers you gave me?"

"I wouldn't change a word of what I said to you," Tsukiko replied and Hagoromo smiled at her.

"My answer's the same as well," Naruto replied. "And I'm sorry, Super Gramps, but there is one thing I feel strongly about after fighting Kaguya... I'm really glad that Uzumaki Kushina was my Oka-Chan. Kaguya was different from anyone I've ever battled. It's like she didn't have a heart at all,"

"It's said my mother Kaguya started off as a beloved goddess of the people," Hagoromo told them. "I do not know for sure what caused her to transform into a being that came to be called a demon. I suspect something was triggered the moment she devoured the Chakra Fruit. In any case, you are not like my mother. I trust you not to become like her, even with all of the Tailed Beast Chakra within you. Now then, all that's left is... to undo the Infinite Tsukuyomi,"

"But how, specifically?" Kurama asked. "Do you need our powers?"

"No, you're fine," Hagoromo said. "Naruto has the chakra of every Tailed Beast. Sasuke possesses the Rinnegan. And Tsukiko is their Balance. If the three of them weave the sign for rat simultaneously, the Jutsu will be undone,"