Return to the whirlpools

" Here! Delicious food made with love!!! " The man posed. His usual big smile on his face as he handed teams their bentis wrapped with a duckling pattern furoshiki " Now, eat up ta be string and grow big!! "

Two of its members deadpanned at the man's action, while the other was jumping in excitment.

• ● •

" Look at this one here!! Bahagahaha!! " The duo laughed at the baby photos of their teammates, while said teammate was sulking in the farthest corner with her friend who was standing a few feet away with her.

• ● •

" 'm suprised she managed ta convince Lord Hokage... " " Dont be. " He stared at his daughter with a nervous smile.

" Ya do realize the danger of the Chunin exams in Akagahara... "

• ● •

Lips pressed in a straight line as blue eyes continued to stare at the table, barely acknowledging the Nara's eyes that lingered on her. Shikamu narrowed his eyes and silently groaned as he continued to watch the girl Infront of him, who looked like she was in another world. He slammed the cup, startling both her and his sister, who peeked from the back door and shot him a glare.

Sara looked up at him with a sweatdrop before dropping her gaze once again at her empty cup " 'm sorry for- " " No need for an apology. Im just worried about you... " " Well minus the part where ma mother comes back after 10 years and a try ta purposly avoid her because a dont want ta break her heart... "

Shikamu groaned " Fuuuck... It pains me to see you like this, Sara. I know im not good with words but please go talk to her and let some of that weight fall off your shoulders. " Sara slammed her hands on the table " Oh and what should a say to her?! Hey mom, 'ts been 10 fucking years!!  I know yer heart has been broken by the death of uncle Nawaki and yer past lover Dan but ya should now that dad is also dead!! How's that for starters, huh?!.... " Sara shouted "A....A... A can't do this anymore... It has ta stop..."

She wanted to cry. She wanted, but somehow couldn't . Her hands gripped her shirt " A wasn' ready ta say goodbye... "

_______________________________________________

" Uh... Y/n?... " Naruto stared at the girl.

Konohamaru had stopped Naruto and Y/n earlier and challanged Naruto to a  ' Sexy Jutsu showdown '. Before he was given a chance a to speak, Konohamaru already transformed into the first female he saw... That being poor Y/n. For 15 minutes, the girl blankly stared at the little boy.

She narrowed her eyes and began to do hand signs. Konohamaru turned pale and started running " Punishment style: La chacla of the gods " A giant hand emerged from the ground with an also giant flip flop in it.  The hand threw it in the air, caught it and swung it at poor Konohamaru.

Naruto stared in horror. He grabbed her hand and began to run away from the scene, hoping no one heard or saw this. And if they did, he hoped that, whoever gods Y/n is praying to every morning, would save them.

_______________________________________________

" For the love of god... What were you to doing this morning?! " The duo hung their heads low, avoiding Tsunade's piercing gaze.

Naruto and Y/n barely managed to get away from the jonin, who questioned them about some hand with a flip flop in it appeared and caused a disturbence in the force. They managed to lie and made up some scenario about it. After that, they hoped that they wouldnt cause trouble and live a quiet life... Sadly, the little shit goblins in them activated.

Seconds later, they were spotted running around the village. Y/n, with the help of Scary Monster, was turned into a dinosaur . Naruto was on her back, shouting and laughting the whole time. However, this time, they were caught by nonother than the Fifth Hokage herself. Now, they were in the office, with heads hung low and Tsunade's lecture going  in one ear and out the other.

Naruto slammed his hands on the desk " Ugh! Come on, granny. I want a mission!! " " How about a mission where you clean up the mess youve made " Naruto crossed his arms and turned around " No! No! No! " " No?! No?! "

_______________________________________________

" Will they be fine? " Tobirama glanced towards Naruto then towards Y/n, who was dancing to WAP with waterfall tears streaming down her face " They will be fine. "

Shikamu entered the room, with hands in pockets and maintaining distance from the rest. He cleared his throat, hoping to gain every ones attetion ( which worked ) " We have a mission... Orochimaru was spotted at the east shore of  the Land of Fire. Some say that he either has a hideout around that area or in the Land of Whirpools. We couldnt find anything other than that. " " Which means... " " Which means that we will return back to the Land of Whirlpools... "

" What about the east area? " " We already send Jonin and anbu there. " Shikamu sighed " But, he also might be targeting something. You were there not long ago. You took  all of the scrolls that could and couldn't cause danger. So, is there something there that would catch this snake's attention ?"

" Library. " Everyone turned towards Y/n " I'm not sure, but he might be targeting the Whirlpools library. It was written that the library was destroyed and burned down, but... Idk "
_______________________________________________