Bell test !

"AH! "
"AH! "

"HOW DOES THAT FEEL HUH?!?"

Normal people would wake up and turn the alarm but [Name]'s not classified as normal. So what better to do than switch roles with their alarm clock. What's better than payback time? They grabbed their outfit and began doing their daily morning routine.

-
-

They twisted the door knob but stopped. The teen looked to the hallway vanity mirror, where in a drawer a slight light caught their eye... Their headband... They pressed their lips in a thin line as their hand reached out to grab it but stopped. [E/c] eyes narrowed, hand lowered down as they sadly looked at the leaf symbol. Opening the door without looking back, [Name] began to walk to the nearest food place.

-
-

"Good morning Campers! " A happy [Name] appeared, happily waving at the sleepy teammates. " And the next thing you're going to say is ' You are late ' " They grinned sheepishly.

" YOU ARE LATE!"

" Anyway, Kakashi isn't here so I'm early."

" Hey - "

"YOU ARE LATE! "

" I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life, anyway it's set for noon. Here are three bells. Your task is to take these from me before noon." Kakashi waved the three bells Infront of them.

Naruto began looking around " Uh Kakashi-sensei, aren't we starting with the other sensei? Did something happen to him? " asked Naruto.

Kakashi sighed " Sara isn't coming. Beating kids up is not on her today's schedule."

" She beats kids up?"

" Yea, unsurprisingly."

~Somewhere in Konoha~

"Achoo!"

" Are you getting sick or something?" Shukamus head turned towards her, eyes narrowed and filled with concern

" Place me in a room full of disease and I still won't get sick. Those pesky genin losers must be talking about me. " She aligned the papers on the desk, dropping them on a high pile.

" Dont insult them." Shikamu scolded her. His eyes and voice turning soft as he glanced at a framed picture on the room " We were once pesky genin losers too..."

"No no no, we three were cool genin. Destiny's child was a pesky genin loser tho. Still is." Shikamu playfully raised a brow at the comment, snoring quietly as he continued cleaning the place up.

~ Back at the training grounds ~

The bell test has begun. The three genin scattered around the area, waiting for an attack, however one seemed a bit to impatient

" You should never let your enemies behind your back. " spoke the sensei as he made the Tiger hand sign. " Hidden leaf secret technique: a 1000 years of pain " shoving his fingers in the blonde ass, he sent him flying in the water.

[Name] grimaced at the sight. They slipped further into the tree, somehow molding their chakra and hoping it reached Naruto.... They hoped some kind of Yamanaka ghost possessed them....

"Naruto? Naruto! Can you hear me? I know you are surprised that I entered your mind but don't expose it, okay. " [Name] glanced at Naruto, who didn't seem effected. They hoped it works fast, already feeling a painful migraine spreading.

" Wow! You can talk in my mind! You're the best, ya know. " Naruto exclaimed out loud as he glanced around.

" Stop acting crqzy ...Okay the main point of this test is teamwork. Don't say that you will become alone. Now listen closely if you don't... I won't buy you ramen "