The silhouettes in the mist

" A red mist? "

" Yes, a cloud of red mist. It was approaching quite fast. I won't be surprised if we entered it by now. " Sakura mumbled. Tobirama landed down " It appears we already have. Look around... I can hardly see the nearby trees. " He turned towards Sara " You have the best vision among us. Can you see past the mist? " " A can, but ts awfully blurry... Best if we stick together. The last thing on the list is to somebody from the group die. "

" Is that Nise over there?" " It is! Let's go check and see if she's okay?" Naruto slowly made his way towards her, completely disregarding  Sakura's shouts about how ' She's dangerous ' and ' She's the enemy '.

" Is that blood? " Naruto glanced around Nise's corpse, attention shifting to the small trail of blood coming from her mouth " Recently killed. Probably after you two left. No damage to the body " Sara turned the corpse's head and slowly opened the mouth. Naruto and Y/n gagged at the sight " Cause of them... Drowning from her blood. " " How's that possible?" Sara hummed " I can't say for sure but it looks like the blood's been brought from the rest of her body to the throat, and maintaining that position for some time. "

Sakura's eyes widened " Been brought from the rest of her body and left at the throat?! How's that possible?!" Sara loosened the grip on Nise's chin " " Wish a knew. " She glanced to her side " Let's go in that direction"

" I believe you won't be going anywhere after this."

A short figure landed on the ground  " Seven kills in a row. Man, must be my lucky day." They slowly stepped out, revealing a short woman with black hair tied at both sides of her face. She wore a cropped green shirt with a yellow one underneath accompanied by a short green skirt with yellow pants and dark shinobi sandals. She looked up, hair covering but still revealing, pearl white eyes.

" She's the one who killed Nise?!" Y/n screeched and slowly backed away but was stopped by Shikamu grabbing her wrist. The group continued to watch as the mist began to swirl.

"Hm...Despite her being the enemy, you still care..."  Another woman stepped out. She was taller than the first one with brown hair also tied in the front, and bells hanging from her ears. She wore a red kimono with a cream obi and high getas. She took out her kiseru pipe from her painted lips and blew out red smoke. Her red eyes scanned the group before sighing " What an odd bunch. "

' Another one?!' Sakura clenched her fists ' Will more come out?' Her jade eyes glared at the short woman ' There has to be more...'

" Highly doubt they care about her well-being. It's most certainly for information." The more stepped out. The taller one hummed as his yellow eyes scanned the leaf ninja. He glanced towards his slouched companion. The shorter male grumbled under the bandages on his face. 

Y/n pov

activate Nobara Kugisaki stare

stare....

'The short woman looks like Eurus and Moriarty's love child. One word. Insane. I shall name her Shorty...' I looked towards the other woman ' She shall be named Smoker like Smoker from One piece whose ability also involves smoking and smoke... Onto the tall dude with the pirate hat', I glanced towards him 'The first person that comes to mind with that cool flamboyant hat... Mihawk...his companion...looks like he doesn't wanna be here also bad posture.

Mood.'

'That was a pathetic observation'

'STFU Diego'

' Its Dio'

'Dinosaur'

'Dio'

I stepped upfront "I want to make one thing clear