The begging before the end

"YOOOSH!!!!" Leaning back in the office chair, the 16-year-old ( h/c ) teenager grinned. Now you may be thinking 'what did they do?'. This: finished watching their all-time favourite anime, Naruto along with Naruto Shippuden in a short amount of time. Pretty inhuman.

Jumping off the chair, [Name] glanced at the clock that read 3 o'clock in the morning. " Yeesh , that long. " muttered [Name]. Then a flashback appeared in their head

-Flashback-

Rumours among the school were common, such as cheating, romance, and many more were the talk among the students, but one rumour stood out the most. On the third of match, in three o'clock was the chance of everyone to make a wish in which it would come true in the end .

" A wish that would come true?" It was true. The (h/c) haired teen didn't believe it at first but got curious. [Name] did indeed had wishes, but what if it's all a lie just to make fun of those who tried it out or lose those precious hours of sleep. But they couldn't help but wonder.

" I wish... I wish....." [Name] didn't know what to wish for money, immortality which is never possible, good grades, a partner... Their gaze fell towards the Naruto poster hanging on the wall. " I wish to be with Naruto and his friends and go on missions together " They said sadly. They was foolish enough to believe in this wish rumor. [Name] began to feel lightheaded. The grip on the bed sheets tightened. [Name] shakily stood up, slowly walking towards the water bottle on the desk. They outstretched their arm but no mater what, they couldn't reach it. They took a step but came crashing down on the chair....