The first test !!

'I can't do math but I can eat ass' .

[Name] observed the examinees around, noting that both the mysterious sand teammate and Orochimaru were near. Turning towards the paper, [Name] could only huff.

' The parabola-'

' I'm going to fail this' Hands in hair and with a head hung low in shame, [Name] could only sob in silence.

" There are many important rules to this test. I'll write it on the board while we explain, but questions will not be allowed, so listed carefully. The first rule, you guys will start of with 10 points. " Shikamu fiddled with his fingers, a nervous smile on his face as he paced around the podium "The test is made up of 10 questions and each one is worth a point, but this test uses a substraction system. Basically, if you answer all the questions correctly, you keep your 10 points. But if you say you miss three questions... You lose three points and will have 7 points."

" From which ass did they get these questions..." [Name] fiddled with the ends of their gloves, eyes narrowing at the questions.

" It doesn't matter. The point of the test is to get information without getting caught. " A soft voice broke [Name]'s train of thoughts. The former turned to the side, meeting dull blue eyes.

The boy slightly bowed with his head " We meet again. I'm sorry for the trouble Kankuro caused earlier. "

[Name] bowed back " No need to apologise, it's okay. I'm [Name] [Last name] "

" I'm Hayato... Hayato Shakadere."

" Hold up" [Name ] glanced back and forth between Sara and Hayato " There is no way and I mean no way, you are related to her. "

" Im not sure if we are distant relatives. Why the worry? She seems-"

" The second rule... This is a team test. Whenever ya pass or fail will be determined by combinin the scores of the teams members. So, each team will compete to see how many points they can hold on to from the initial team of total of 30 points " Sara's face scrunched up, impatienty tapping her boots as she leaned against the wall.

" The third rule is if someone is caught cheating, the selected ninja in the room will take 2 points. When you lose all your points, you'll be asked to leave."

" We'll have our eyes on ya "

" Realize that the pathetic 'uns that get caught cheating will be destroying themselves. As shinobi trying to achieve the level chunin , be proud ninja. And the final rule... Those that lose all their initial points during the test and don't answer any questions correctly .... Will be failed along with their 2 teammates "

Sara slammed her palm against the board, voice booming " Ya have one hour ta finish the exam. Begin! "

Sakura's eyes scanned those around her before narrowing down at [Name]. The format stared down the latter, hoping that the burning gaze would maybe result in a-

What is [Name] doing?

'Eeny, meeny, miny, moe' with slight tears in their [e/c] eyes, [Name]'s finger jumped from question to question, hoping at least the static noise in the brain could clear up and give an answer at least to one of the questions. The gloved finger stopped at...

' Eureka! Would you look at that! ' [Name] screamed internally ' I forgot to fill the blank spot with my name! To think this was the easiest and only thing I could answer!'

Sakura could only shake her head at that, breaking a small part of her pencil. The girl adjusted her arm before shooting the item at [Name], who surprisingly caught it without being noticed. Sakura's cheek flushed a soft red before tapping her forehead when [Name ]'s eyes slightly looked at her.

' Sakura , can you hear me? '

' I can. Did something happen? Do you need help or something? "

' I'm sorry but my brains nothing but static. '

Sakura pinched her nose, a sigh escaping her lips ' Give me 10 minutes. '

[Name] bit back a smile ' No need. I just need to find them' [Name] budget her pencil, making the item fall down. [Name] smirked, picking it up before turning towards the rest.

Dull grey colors with time stopped.

[Name] jumped from candidate to candidate, growing frustrated by the second.

" This is getting frustrat-...

Bingo" [Name] smiled widely, leaning down. [E/c] eyes scanned the answer, holding back from smiling even further. Giggling like a maniac, [Name] switched the tests with the masked chunin. [Name] sat back, trying to not giggle, dropped the pencil once again.

Noises filled the once empty room. [Name] turned back, connection eyes with Sakura. Their lips lifted in a small smile, turning the paper slightly.

Sakura shook her head, hand covering her smile as she turned towards her own " [Name]'s insane" She couldn't help but smile more, a faint blush on her cheeks.

[Name] laid her head down, face grimacing at the feeling of whatever Sara was throwing reach their victims. The 'ows!', whipmers and cries filled the room.

Goah that woman can make a weapon out of anything.

" No. 102 stand up, you fail "

"number 23, you fail "

" 43 and 2. You fail "

One of the ninja slammed his hand on the desk and yelled " Do you have proof that I cheated 5 times. Are you guys watching all-Ugh!! "

The boy was slammed against the wall by a Chunin covered in bandages " Listen, among ninja we are the elite that were assembled to watch over the exam. We haven't missed anything you've done. You could say this strength is our proof. "

" Excuse me "

"What is it ?"

"Bathroom "

" We have to follow you to the bathroom "

" I see .."

Sara glanced towards the two ninja. She huffed, smacking her palm against the board, making all the attention turn to the trio up front "We will announce now the 10th question "

The door screeched, revealing Kankuro. Sara's hawk like gaze pierced through the poor boy as an obvious fake smile made its way on her face.

" I'll now explain. These are the rules of desperation. "