Uzumaki compound

3rd pov

" Naruto would you like to join us and see Hashi ?" The boy grinned and placed his hands behind his head " Nah , you guys go ahead . I'll stay here " Y/n gave a nod and head inside . The Uzumaki stood in silence before going towards the little pond in the middle of the courtyard . He crouched down and smiled slightly as he gazed at the colorful creatures in the water " so cool .... " " I agree with you boy , these are so cool ! Hehehe ! Look at that one over there ! It's the same colour of your jacket "

The boy followed the mysterious man's hand and glanced at a the small orange koi fish " yea, it does....." The young boy shifted his gaze to his anonymous companion " Who are you ?...." The elderly male smiled gently " My name is..... Uzumaki Ashido .... And what my your name be , young one ?" The boy gave a warm smile of his own " Naruto Uzumaki , ya know !" Ashido laughed softly " Hahaha ! You remind me of my daughter ! You even have the same catchphrase as her. I see you are a Konoha ninja .... Have you perhaps met a red headed girl a few years younger than you ?" Naruto frowned and rubbed his chin " No ... No .. nope . I haven't met a girl like that ."

The elderly man sighed and glanced back at the pond " I see ... Since they took her to Konohagakure , you might have met her . " " What's your daughter's name ?" Ashido ruffled the boy's dyed hair and smiled again "...Kushina , Kushina Uzumaki... " " Ah ! Chinen mentioned her name ! But , Mister .... Why did she leave to Konoha ? ..."

Ashido stayed silent and glanced at the ground " For a role that only she is capable of achieving ... Her role in this shinobi world...... Her role is being the second human vessel for the nine tail fox , Kurama . They choose little Kushina due to her special chakra . Both I and her mother protested against this since I didn't wish for her childhood to be ruined not because she will hold a tailed beast within her but because she is unique and not many people see that ... I can tell that some kids will insult her due to her hair ... They might not be used to kids having red hair and will begin to bully the Uzumaki . I'm worried that not only will Kushina be hurt but the fear of not having friends or people by her side truly pains me ."

Naruto looked down at the grown sadly . Ashido noticed the boy's saddened expression . He placed his arm around the Narutos shoulder and gave him a side hug " Tell me young Naruto , what's bothering you ?" " It's that .... Everyone from my village treats me like that . They avoid me like I'm some kind of plague .... They call me awful names and that I'm the reason for the loss of many lives . They don't view me as a human but like a demon just because I have a tailed beast inside me ..... Because of that I didn't have any friends and in order to people recognize me for who I am ..I'm going to become Hokage ... ."

Ashido patted the boys back and smiled gently " I'm sorry for what you had to go through. It  pains me to hear and see what my fellow Clan members have to go through. Naruto, my boy , I advise you not to give up and continue chasing your dream because I truly do believe you can achieve it " Ashido hugged the boy tightly and began to rub his cheek against his " Naruto , my boy ! You're just like a grandson to me ! If anything happens to you , I don't know what would I do ! " The elderly man began to sway with the boy in hands . Naruto smiled brightly like the sunshine he is and returned the hug " Same goes for you Mister Ashido !" " Ohoho! Please call me Grandpa or Gramps !" The boy giggled " Okay Grandpa !"

Y/n pov

" We didn't get a chance to discuss our situation . I think .. I'm the one to blame due to me not being careful enough ..." Hashirama scratched his sheepishly with a slight embarrassed blush. I sighed and shaked my head " It's alright . All three of us were surprised because of this . It's not your fault. What concerns me more is how will we return back to our time . There's no doubt about it that the others are worried " The older male sighed " Tobirama would more likely scold me then be worried " " And Sara would kill us ... "