The storm

Soft footsteps circled around the small camp.  A wicked smile made its way on the lips as they did funny dances and tricks, continuously spraying the blood from the  now dead jonin onto the tents. A quiet but insane giggle escaped their lips as their eyes glanced towards the sleeping Shakadere. With every step taken, the smile on their lips grew wider and finally settled a few meters away from the girl.

With a few crack of bones, its neck slowly extending and launched itself at the girl. Before any damage was done, Sara's eyes shot wide open and slammed the intruders head onto the ground. She lifted herself up and pressed her foot against the head. With every passing second, the pressured increased making the intruder groan and wiggle uncomfortably under the silent gaze of the Shakadere, who looked at them with boredom. The girl lifted her foot up and started slamming the heel against the intruder's face.

With barely managing to escape the Shakadere's attack, its neck slowly returned to its body. " Impressive. It didn't cross my mind that you would pull a stunt like this. "  Sara scoffed " D'ya really think ya can fool me with separating the milk and the pathetic, thin layer ya call coffee. Nice try, Nise. "
Nise grinned " Worth a try, i suppose. It' a shame tho, that such talented people like this group wont be making it out alive. "  " Who are you to say?!"

Gloved hands tightly gripped Nise's neck. Sakura wasted no time  throwing her towards the trees. Sakura glanced back at Sara " You okay? "  Sara hummed.

" I am woke."  "Mhm. Thanks for telling us." Y/n readjusted her gloves and squatted down next to Sakura " You didn't need to throw her in the forest. " Sakura scoffed at her friend " You are going after her?  There's probably a whole group of them..." A grin made its way onto Y/n's lips as she continued to stretch her legs. She glanced towards the forest with a hungry look in her eyes " Leave them to me."  Sakura scoffed and followed Y/n's gaze, with an equally hungry look in her eyes " And let you take the credit? No way. "

Sara squinted her eyes, trying to focus and the departing figures before sighing and glancing at the tents " A hate it here..." She mumbled as she turned around, side glancing towards the darkness " Come out. A know ya the're. "

"Baki Baki ni ore,

 Nani wo? "

Footsteps echoed through out the quite area, immediately  alerting the group of four. 

" kokoro wo  da yo 

 konagona ni  kudake

 Nani wo?"

Nise looked towards their leader, who was glaring from the place the voice came.

"Seishin wo da yo~ "

One of the groups shinobi yelped " W-words?! Boss, look! There are some words here!"  The leader squinted at the small text "  'the leaf shinobi' the group of rogues said calmly'. "

" B-Boss!! Above us! The leaf shinobi !! " various members of the group yelled. They looked up and were met with Sakura coming from the sky, ready to punch.  Sakura aimed her fist towards Nise who wasn't as lucky as the rest of the group, who ran away.

Sakura slammed Nise's face into the group, knocking her out. The girl glanced up towards a tree, where Y/n sat looking at the place the rest of the ninja ran off. She squinted her eyes  " What is that? " Sakura settled next to Y/n and followed her gaze " That  red cloud thing... " " I don't know what it is but its approaching fast. Lets go and re-join our team. " With that both of the girls jumped away, leaving Nise behind.

Nise groaned and slowly opened her eyes " Wha...?" She narrowed her eyes only to be met with two pairs watching her. One with a yellow sclera and red eyes while the other had no pupils.

No pupils slowly raised two fingers but before Nise could do anything, she blacked out.

Nise - deceased