It's time to go , ya know...

" Naruto ?! Naruto ?! Naruto , my boy ?! Oh , no ?! Momo , you killed my poor grandchild?! Naruto , my boy , I'm coming after you !! " The old man tried to jump in after the boy but was stopped by the young Uzumakis , pulling him back and tying him onto a tree .

" Why do I feel like something is about to happen ?" All focus was turned towards the girl , who only turned red as a tomato and turned her back towards them" A-all I can say is that N-Naruto's chakra is rising up along with another one " The female twiddled her fingers with a blush on her face.

" That's for the information , Chinen. Now we don't have to worry about old man jumping from the cliff " Momo patted Chinen's head before continuing " But what do you mean by ' another one ' ?" " I-its huge ... And it's beyond human . It's form ... It's form is like a giant toad ... Possibly a summoning...and a stubborn one aswell" " Ohoho ! To go that far even to sense it's personality! This is amazing ! Don't you agree with .....me... Y/n...?"

Hashirama turned to face Y/n , who had the Mike Wazowski face swap look on her . The male began to poke the girl's cheek in hopes of getting a reaction out of her but the attempt turned unsuccessful since the girl turned towards him , with the same face but eyes screaming ' Poke me again and I will make sure that wig of yours flies to Antarctica '

" It's coming!" " OOH MAEH GOOOD! " The sudden gust of dust following with an impact on the ground made the ninja freeze in their place. The dust cleared , revealing the yellow toad eyes , who glared intensely at the ninja . On his head , was a certain drained out Uzumaki.

" Well there you go , he made it out alive " The toad narrowed it's eyes at Momo before turning towards Y/n " Pipsqueak , where that old pervert Jiraiya ? First he doesn't call me then he summons me out of nowhere in that . Not to mention this one on my head claims that he summoned me. " " W-well.... The part where he claims is actually true ... As for Jiraiya , he's in Konoha ." " Consider him lucky. The last person to able to stay on my head was the Fourth "

Gamabunta scoffed before bringing Naruto down and disappearing in a cloud of smoke . Momo raised a brow and nudged Naruto's side with her foot. No reaction . This annoyed the girl since seconds later , Naruto was screaming and crying.

~ time skip ~

" Ouch ! Ouch ! It still hurts ! Man , you sure do have feet made out of iron , ya know !" The boy rubbed his butt as he adjusted to a similar yoga pose . A vein popped on the girls forehead but before she could do anything, she was stopping by Y/n , who gave her a nervous smile.

Hashirama cleared his throat and smiled at Ashido " We thank you for your hospitality. But the time has come for us to leave . We had quite the time here " Ashido lowered his head in sadness " Is that so... I do wish you could've stayed a bit longer ... When exactly will you leave ?" " In 30 minutes " Ashido and Chinen stared wide eyed at the Hokage . Chinen spoke up " T-that short . Maybe one more hour ?" " Im sorry , child , but we must arrive at the nearest Inn by the end of the day "

The girl went silent but then pulled out a camera" S-since you leave in a short period of time , how about we take some pictures , for memory." Hashirama along with Ashido smiled gently at the girl .

" Alright , mister Ashido can you squeeze a little bit more to mister Hashirama. Momo please straiten your back and Naruto , please don't make that frown !" The girl presses the timer button and hurried next to Y/n , gently hugging Y/n's and Momo's arms ( basically the order is : Hashirama and Ashido behind .Up front are Chinen to her left is Momo and to her right is Y/n. Infront of the girls is Naruto )

" Alright , say cheese!"

~ King Crimson !~

" Gama Chan and other wallet - check .
Scroll with traveling equipment - check
Scroll with the new clothing - check
Scroll with new ninja clothing - check
Uzushiogakure headband - check
Scroll with cool stuff - check
Scroll with various Uzushio ramen - check
Scroll with red Uzumaki hair dye - check
Scroll with cool jutsu to beat Sasuke - check
Scroll with gifts for everyone - check
Alright , everything is here so we are ready to go!"

" We wish you a save journey towards Konoha. Do take care of yourselves " Hashirama nodded " You take care aswell " Chinen glanced towards Y/n and took off her earring and placed it in the girls hand " Here . A symbol of our friendship " Y/n looked puzzled at the girl' action " S-symbol of friendship? W-wa-wait ! I didn't get a chance to give you anything !" Chinen smiled " You don't have to. It's true that an accessory like the earring can't be equal to the chance both you and Naruto gave me . You both gave me your friendship , and I will cherish that until my last breath . " Chinen fug into her pocket and placed the photo in her palm .

A soft , white light surrounded the object as six clones appeared next to it . The girl handed everyone a copy of the photo . Ashido smiled before he to took out something out of his pocket and gave it to Naruto " Take this my boy . " Naruto stared in amazement at the necklace " Grandpa , what is this ?"

Ashido patted the boy's hair " It's a tooth from the Nine tails . It's been paced down to generations throughout my part of the family. My great great grandfather took it and with the help of Chinen's great great grandmother's abilities , they managed to turn it into a necklace . Originally it was planned that Kushinas brother inheir it , but he said it wasn't his style ." " Grandpa , are you sure ?" " Indeed I am , my boy . That's why I trust you with it . Take care , my boy . And make sure you treat me to that Ichiraku ramen when you become Hokage , okay ?"

Tears spilled down the boy's cheeks " I-I will Grandpa ." The elderyman stared seriously down the crying boy before launching himself , crying waterfall tears while clinging to the crying boy " Waaa! Naruto , my boy !! B-be sure to eat healthy ! And bath too ! Clean your house and take care of your yourself ! Don't drink too much or you'll end up as a stuttering and a crying mess !! Don't fall for women just for their beauty , find someone with a good personality !! Save your money and don't waste it on gambling !! Make good friends , but not too many !" The males separated and Ashido gripped Naruto's shoulders tightly " B-be a man , Naruto boy ." The boy nodded and both turned away , continuing to silently cry .

The rest could only watch the scene fold Infront of them . Hashirama patted smiled at the Uzumaki " Thank you , again. We'll try to visit if we can " With that the three of them turned around but halfway through were stopped " Naruto , my boy !" The said boy turned around , seeing the old man's sad smilling face " Naruto , please say hello to Kushina for me " The boy smiled and gave the man a thumbs up " Will do, Grandpa !"

White light engulfed the ninja as cracks began to decorate their body . Rays of it increased , making the process difficult to see . Muffled voices filled the ears of the Uzumaki , missing the chance to see the ninja slowly turn into nothing and disapear along with the light itself.

~ with the Konoha ninja ~

" There ! I can see them !"

The three ninja glanced behind , turning out to be a mistake . Gust of dust and wind with pieces of the ground scattering everywhere along with three certain ninja flying away due to one of Sara's destructible punches .