*insert some title cuz I lost motivation*

" Oi! Oi! Oi! " All eyes were on [Name] who jumped out of a bush, arms behind their back and a grin on their face.

" [Name]!! There you are! You are missing out on the training so come here!!!

" [Name], lovely of you to join us. Naruto, I assume [Name] was already taught these due to them already knowing medical ninjutsu. " Naruto grumbled at Kakashi's words.

[Name] looked up at Sakura " Hey! Hey! Hey! Sakura, hey! " Sakura waved as a nervous smile made its way onto her lips. [Name]'s grin widened as they raised their hands " Join me! There's a field nearby and I wanna hang out because I'm bored!!"

" Huh, hangout? Sure. Let me... Just get down. "

" Jump! I'll catch ya! "

[Name] motioned for Sakura, who looked at the teen like they just grew a second head, to jump. Sakura shifted nervously on the branch, thinking of ways to come down without having to jump. She cleared her throat. She slowly began moving towards the edge, then slipping. Before she let out a scream, Sakura landed into [Name]'s hands. Her hands immediately circled and clinged onto [Name]'s neck.

" Looks like ya fell for me. "

Sakura blankly looked towards [Name]-

"Owowowowow!! What was that for!!" [Name] held their head in pain as fake tears rolled down their cheeks. Sakura once again slammed her first onto the teen's head.

" The hell were you thinking?! You could've injured us both!! Why did you even suggest that!?! And why did I have to follow with it!?!"
Sakura roared. She snapped her head towards [Name] who looked like they was praying. The latter grinned

" Sorry, was making a wish because I just saw a falling star. "

"..."

"...?"

"...."

" ... ??"

" OWOWOWOW!! STOP IT! THAT WAS THE PRESSURE POINT THAT GIVES ME DIARRHEA!!"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD [NAME]!!"

-
-

" sorry about that..."

" 's okay. "

Sakura glanced towards the beaten up [Name]. She let out a quiet sigh.

" Did I, uhm, really hit your pressure point that gives you diarrhea?"

[Name], who miraculously healed, glanced to their left with a smile, as if they were looking at someone before turning once again towards Sakura.

" Nah, that was a reference from something I watched. "

The duo sat in silence, Sakura gazing at view in front of her whilst [Name] fiddled with their thumbs on their lap.

"Sakura, why do you like Sasuke so much?"

"Huh?" The girl froze as she started at [Name] with wide eyes. She looked away "Why do I like Sasuke..... Well he is attractive and mysterious, not to mention hot as well "

" Is it out of pure obsession or true love? " She flinched at the question, lowering her head

" Sakura...

I know you and the other girls adore Sasuke, far enough even to stalk him... But I see how Sasuke looks at you. You might not notice but you will start to slowly break and become sad. I know that I can't change your feelings towards him, but I can help you. It pains me to see you get left behind. "

[Name] laughted softly as they lightly punched Sakura's shoulder " Girls gave to be tough or they won't survive!"

Jade eyes widened. Sakura turned to look at her teammate, eyes glossy and lips quivering" Will.... Will I be able to do it? To be tough and survive?" Her vision blurred, but despite it... She could still make out [Name]'s wide, toothy grin