Sakura and Sasuke : Friends or Foes and Team 7

' I should stop getting up so damn early' With a grimace [Name] sat down and glared at whatever was in front of the... In this case... Uchiha boy.

" You don't look like an early bird but you're always here before anyone else." The boy shifted in his seat and adjusted his arms in his usual pose.

" Let's say it became a habit that I so desperately want to get rid of"

" Hn."

-
-

" Naruto, what are you doing here? "

[Name] snapped back to reality, eyes darting to the door as students continued to enter. How long did they sleep...

" Hey hey, can't you see this head protector. " Exclaimed Naruto, turning his attention towards [Name] " Hey, hey what do you think! I think it was made for me, Ya know. Just look how good it looks!"

[Name] gave a tired smile " You showed it to me last night.

" Ooooh yeah! Sorry about that. "

Loud footsteps were heard outside the hall. 'Damn, last I remembered there weren't any Titans in this universe.' [Name] raised their brow, turning their head to where the noise was coming from. " It sounds like a group of bulls."

" I win! "

" I won again Sakura. "

" Give it up, I had to look back to see you. My toe was at least 1/10 inch ahead ."

" Have you always been this delusional?"

-
-

" Now... You will soon be assigned duties by the village. So today we will be creating a three and one four-man teams... And each team will have a "Jonin " Sensei. You will follow that sensei's instructions as you complete the assigned duties. "

' A three or a four man squad will slow me down'  Sasuke  grumbled.

' I hope I'll be on Sasuke's team. ' Sakura blushed as she eyed Sasuke.

' [Name] and Sakura... Then... Anyone besides Sasuke! ' smiled Naruto

' In the phrase "a part " 'a' and 'part ' are apart . But when 'a' and 'part' are no longer apart they become 'apart' ' thought [Name ] while copying Sasuke's pose

"Team 7: Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto..."

Sakura slumpted down gloomy, almost with a dark cloud raining on her head. The complete opposite could be said for Naruto tho.

" Uchiha Sasuke "

The roles tremendous switched. Sakura beamed as bright as the sun at the information while her rainy cloud seemed to move onto Naruto, as he sat back in gloom snd defeat.

"and [Last name] [Name]"

The duo high fived across the bench, much to Sakura and Sasukes' dismay. " Looks like your stuck with the old fossil, Sasuke-chan..."

" Team 8: Hyuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba and Aburame Shino. "

" Team 10: Nara Shikamy, Yamanaka Ino and Akimichi Choji. "

"Iruka -sensei!! Why does an amazing ninja like me have to be on the same team with that turd! " Naruto got on top of the table, pointing at Saauke.

" Naruto you had the worst scores while Sasuke had the best, I placed both of you on the same team to create a balance. " Everyone began to laugh at Naruto.

-
-

"Naruto! Stay still! "

[Name] once again snapped back to reality 'Huh? Did I sleep that long? ' They ruffled their hair and lazily straighten their posture, looking at the scene Infront. Sasuke was being an emo duck, Sakura was yelling at Naruto and Naruto is being the ball of sunshine he is... and he's pulling a prank on Kakashi.