Challengers!!

" Sasuke! You're late!! " Arms circled around the his neck " I haven't seen you for a while so I've been waiting in excitement "  Ino blushed, eyes glancing at Sakura" If it isn't Sakura... Big ugly forehead as always you even tried to cover it up, how cute. I see you got a new look, not that it matters to me. "

Sakura spared her a blank look before looking at her hands.

" You guys are taking this stupid test too? Don't die.... "

" You guys are rookies just out of academy right? Screaming like school girls....geez "

[Name] raise a brow, looking back at Sakura with a funny look. The latter could only return with on of her own before nearing up to Kabuto.

" This isn't a picnic."

" Who are you? "

" I'm Kabuto. But instead of that , look behind you... Those guys behind you are from the hidden rain, they have short tempers. Everyone is nervous about the exam, quiet down before you cause a scene. "

" Nervous my ass. They look like they commit murder for a hobby. " Sakure muttered, retaining herself from rolling her eyes.

"Well, I can't blame you, you're clueless rookies. You remind me of how I used to be. "

" Pack it up grandpa"

" Kabuto, right? " [Name] stood in front of him with a tight smile "By the looks of it, it's not your first time here? "

" You're correct. It's my seventh. The exam is held twice a year, so this is my second year "

[Nam]e continued to look at him with a smile, the information about the info cards go into one ear and out the other.

" Do you have card's with info of individuals? "

" Hehe. There are some guys you're worried about? Of course... The info on all of this exams participants isn't perfect but I do have it. Even of you guys. Say something about these guys and I'll take a look "

" Gaara of the Sand , Rock Lee from the Leaf and while you're at it do [Name]  [Last name]"

" Sasuke im right here! You could've just asked me! "

" Oh, you know their names. Should be easy then."

"Show me."

" First is Rock Lee. He's two years older than you guys. Mission history : D-rank 20 completed, c-rank 12 completed. His sensei is Gai. His taijutsu has improved greatly in this year, the rest is nothing impressive. Last year he gained attention as a talented new genin but he did not participate in the exam. Like you guys, this is his first time. On his team are Hyuga Neji and Tenten...."

" Next is Gaara of the Dessert. Mission history : c-rank 8, b-rank 1. Wow a B-rank mission as a genin. Since he's a new comer from a foreign country I don't have much info but... It seems he returned from all of his missions without even a scratch."

" [Name] [Last name ]. Mission history : D-rank 6 completed, C-rank 2 completed, B-rank 5 completed and A-rank 1 completed . Wow, amazing.
B and A-rank missions at that age not to mention a genin. Talented it both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. Team mates are Naruto Uzumaki , Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno who is on the same level as [Name]. Sensei's are Sara Shakadere and Kakashi Hatake."

Narrowed [e/c] eyes followed Kabuto's behaviour. From his sudden sweaty palms, nervous voice to his slightly heavy breathing. [Name] smirked at that. He must have clashed with Sara.

" Wow, to have such a  person like Sara Shakadere on your team... Must be a miracle"

[Name] could only fake smile at that " Yes, we are quite the lucky ones. "