Secret Technique....

" 1..2..3. Three dead bodies. This is some kind of ninjutsu, right? This is horrible... A problem already... Geez. Alert the second test examiner Anko."

-

" Yum.. Nothing better than dango and juice. Now since I'm done eating I'll guess I'll head to the tower. Since in this program... The fast ones should only need about 24 hours "

The female threw her last stick at a tree. Along with the other previously thrown, it formed the kohoha symbol " Konoha symbol, complete. Haha! I should challenge Sara to a dango eating contest."

" Big trouble , Anko !!" Said woman looked at the ninja in front of her.

" What's this ?"

" Bodies!! Three of them!! " Anko looked at him with a confused look" Bodies?"

" And they are weird , please come !!"

-

" God my back hurts so much and yet I haven't reached old age yet." Shikamu placed the giant stack of papers on top of Sara's desk. He glanced towards the latter, eyes not rising up from the paper in front of her. His slender fingers gently tucked the falling her behind her ears

" Its your second night without sleep. We talked about this... " His voice soft and quiet as his fingers gently brushed against her cheek. The girl could only frown and grumbled, popping her fingers as they continued to ache.

" Sara! Shikamu! You have to head towards the tower in arena 44 " The sudden voice of a ninja startled Shikamu but didn't effect the Sara. She could only look at him with a tired look in her eyes.

"Why do you want us at the tower?"

" Three bodies were found of what appeared to be 3 grass ninja who participate in the chunin exams. Anko said for you to come down immediately. "

" Yahoo.. Three dead bodies... My favourite..." Sara grumbled, kicking the slippers off and getting in her heels.

" To training ground 44 we go..."

-

" Ugh..." 'Why did it look like the world was spinning' was the only though that passed through Sakura's mind. The girl brought a hand to her head, flinching at the throwing feeling upon touching it. The girl rubbed her fingers, an evident red on them. She blinked rapidly, ignoring the ache that ran through her whole body, she turned to her side.

" What... Oh... That's right... That ninja... " She stood up, hands tightly gripping onto the tree. She looked up, whincing away as the sunlight. Sakura shook her head, jade eyes looking at the mess in front of her...

Trees torn up from their roots and thrown on the ground as well as branches and dead animals, fire on some of the trees and... Oh God...

" Sasuke! [Name]! Naruto!" Sakura jumped to the first person she was... Which was Sasuke. Sasuke who was slumped down on the ground, all bruised and with a high fever. Her eyes scanned the area, locating Naruto in the same place she put him in and [Name]... [Name] who looked like half of their face was practically falling apart was knocked out a few branches, crows already near their body.

" Shoo!! Shoo!!" Sakura waved her hands frantically at the birds before picking [Name] up and placing them with the rest. Sakura bit the inside if her cheek, hands grabbing the various medicine needed. She hopes that no one will attack them in the mean time.

-

Grumbles and movement woke Sakura awake. She slapped her cheeks, head glancing to see that [Name] had finally woken up. Sakura had to practically restrain herself from jumping at the teen.