⋆⋅ thirty-seven ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 37
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"where the hell am, I going?" I asked myself as a speed walked through the suburban neighborhood. I started fidgeting with something on my wrist. I looked down to notice it's the bracelet I got all the way back in Seattle with Tommy, that had now felt like forever ago.

I turned multiple corners, this was a big neighborhood, and it was getting cold and dark.

"I need to find somewhere to go" I muttered under my breath. I couldn't possibly go to the cabin, it would take long, and the team had camera's there, so they would instantly find me, and possibly hurt my friends.

If I hurry, I could walk to the gas station I saw on the drive here. As I walked along the smooth pavement, I could see more of my cold breath in front of me. I wrapped tommy's hoodie against my body, giving me a little more warmth. I was thankful I kept my sneakers on inside the house, or else I would've been barefoot jumping off the roof. I silently made my way to the highway at the exit of the neighborhood. There was no sidewalk, just a narrow strip of grass. Someone could run me over if they wanted to. My ankles were slightly sore from landing, but I would walk it off.

I crossed the street and started hiking through the trench. The light dew on the grass was already frozen, soaking through the tips of my shoes. After about 30 minutes of walking, I came across an ancient looking gas station. I searched my pockets for any sort of money but found none.

"ok then" at least I had a sort of shelter for a little bit. The bell jingled as the door closed behind me when I walked in. I strolled along the lines of snacks for a couple minutes trying to stall before the cashier noticed me. I quickly walked into the bathroom that probably hadn't been cleaned in years. Once I locked the door, I instantly started pacing.

"I could work for a little bit of money?" I whispered to myself.

"what would I do after that" I sighed.

After minutes of thinking, is stopped in my tracks. I saw a payphone outside. I couldn't possibly call any of the people staying at the cabin. The team would instantly know. I wanted desperately to call techno, but he was all the way in California. There was no way he'd be able to make it here. A person floated into my head that was coincidently closer than techno and had piles of money to spend.

"hey, can I do any work for a couple bucks" I raced out of the bathroom, eager to call my friend.

"no, sorry" the cashier responded.

"please, I literally need a dollar to make a call" I begged. He sighed before handing me a broom.

"sweep the floors" He said blankly.

"thank you so much" I took the broom and instantly started sweeping the dust from the stray aisles.

After 10 or so minutes, I had successfully made a medium pile of things brought in from the outside. The cashier gave me 4 quarters, and it took everything in me to not hug him right there.

"oh my gosh I can't thank you enough—" I rambled.

"its fine, go make your call" he waved me off and I started for the doors to go outside.

I reached the payphone and started shaking as I pushed the coins in, racking my brain to try and remember his number. Once I had somewhat of a confidence of the correct phone number, I pushed them delicately.

The phone rang for about 20 seconds before I heard the precious voice,

"hello?"

"It's Ollie, can you talk? I like really need you right now" I chuckled lightly.

"Holy honk Ollie I had no idea who you were, scared me a bit. Yeah, what's up? why aren't you calling from your phone number?" Karl giggled delightfully.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

"stop right there" The man held the gun sturdily.
"I have a gun too, don't get ahead of yourself buddy" Schlatt clicked the gun into place and waved It around.

"Schlatt we see you holding it in those twitter pictures, but I bet you never put it to use. What have you even done with it?" the guy spat.

"well I used it on your mom after I banged the crap outa her" Schlatt laughed.

"Schlatt were in the middle of a gun fight and you use a mom joke?" I remarked.

"shut up twink" the Mystery man instantly pointed the gun at me, causing me to put my hands up in surrender.

"don't you dare mess with him, you pricks already took one part of my family away, you better not take another" Wilbur defended, still holding his hands up. I almost audibly "awed" but noticed a had a gun pointed at my face, so decided not to.

"ok, if we all settle this naturally, just put the guns down and cooperate" Clay said calmly.

"you're the one who cross-tracked out location" The guy fired.

"you're the one who stole my bloody girlfriend" I accused. Schlatt gave me a look but saw Wilbur and Dream make no reaction.

"so you tell these dipsh*ts but not me?" Schlatt turned his attention away from the gun.

"we were all high as a kite" I scoffed.

"still man, I feel betrayed" Schlatt shook his head. We heard police sirens in the distance, and smirked.
"oopsies" Wilbur winked, but the raven-haired man didn't stand down.

"I won't hesitate to shoot you before they come"

"and then I'll say to them, I'm sorry officer I shot this man in self-defense" Schlatt pouted mockingly, quoting techno. "Sorry, excuse my language, you aren't a man, you're a child" Schlatt then smiled cockily.

"like—more of a child then this one" Dream nodded to me, it took everything in me to not start spewing curses at him.

"that's beside the point—you still don't have Ollie, what if we had fled with her the second you found our location?" the man held the gun steady. Wilbur turned to me slowly but kept his eye contact on the man.

"Tommy—I want you to run—like really far" He said, there was no point in trying to be covert.

"I'll shoot him if he steps out of here"

"do it no balls" Schlatt now was an inch away from the guys face,

The guy lowered his gun steadily still staring at Schlatt's threat.

"tommy, you need to go" Wilbur breathed, nudging me near the doorway.

"But wilbur—"

"tommy I swear to god if you're not dead by the time you get out of here, I'll curb stomp your ass—now leave" Wilbur said through gritted teeth. I sighed and slipped through the space in the doorway that wasn't occupied by the mystery man.
I walked down the hallway quietly and saw the 3 different police cars stopping in a similar fashion to what wilbur did. I walked out to the porch and silently watched as they made there way up the steps and into the house. A man in a sleek suit followed behind them.

a/n: ok why did I just imagine the agent being Spencer Reid—

"Hello, I'm Officer banks, the lead agent on your friends case, you must be tommy?" he held out his hand and I shook it.

"um—yeah that's me, uh my other friends are being held at gunpoint in there" I pointed down the hallway.

"I better go check on that" he rushed past me.

a/n:

PLEASE go check out femboydream they have a book called "ineffable memes" AND THEY ARE SO FUNNY-