Wrong side of the tracks (smut)

Warning
*not vanilla!* *double penatration*
Camila and Lauren/reader

No ones POV

It was 6pm, the sun was setting and two girls were about to go home for the night. But Dinah, Y/n's best friend had other ideas.

"Y/n I don't wanna go home. Let's do something fun, dangerous, exciting!"

"Dinah, we live in a boring, middle class area. The most dangerous you can get is petting a puppy." Y/n chuckled

"Well than maybe we should cross the tracks?" Dinah said with a smirk plastered on her lips

"No. We've been told horror stories about crossing the tracks since we were kids. Even our parents and their friends don't cross them because the people there are mean and dangerous."

"Common Y/n live alittle. We've been in the same boring town our whole lives. We are 18 now, time to take risks!"

"Ok ok fine. But we go home first and sneak out so our parents don't think we went missing."

"Ok fine."
--------------------Time Skip---------------------

It was now 10pm and y/n parents were sound asleep for the night. Y/n slowly got out of bed and turned on her light to find a good outfit to wear. She didn't wanna dress to fancy but she did wanna look good.

She chose a pair of ripped black jeans and a basic acid stained black hoodie she made herself. She just decided to put some basic eye liner on and complete her look with some black high tops. After y/n checked her self out she texted Dinah she would meet her out side next to the small tree in y/ns front yard.

Y/n slowly walked to the door and opened it quickly and quietly. Thank god her parents room was on the second flore and hers was on the first she thought to her self. After she made it out she walked to the tree where Dinah was.

"Hey, loser you ready? You look basic yet hot." Dinah said with a smirk looking y/n up and down

"Your an idiot ya know that Dinahsaur" y/n said while chuckling and giving her friend a light shove.

"So DJ what we gonna do when we get there? Crash a party? Just look around?" Y/n asked while walking to the tracks.

"I was thinking we could go to a club. I mean we are both 18 and it is rumored they have really good clubs there."

"Ok, but I'm still kinda nervous. I mean what if they find out we don't belong there or what if we get into some kind of trouble?"

" Relax y/nn (nick name) it will be fine. They won't find out, we just slip into a club and then sneak back home."

"But DJ, I'm not even dressed for the club. You at least are, wearing cute booty shorts and I tight white crop top. I just have ripped jeans and a hoodie on."

"Y/n you look good maybe you could loose the hoodie tho. Do you have a black tank under there by any chance?"

"Yea why?"

"Ok, take off your hoodie and let me see what you look like."

Y/n gives Dinah a weird look but then listens to the Polynesian girl.

"Ok, let me cut it into a crop top and boom you'll look good."

Y/n reluctantly shakes her head. When she does Dinah grabes a pocket knife from her pocket and cuts the tank into a crop.

"There perfect, now hold your hoodie with you and we are almost at the tracks so don't act suspicious."

"Dinah you saying don't act suspicious makes you seem suspicious. Just act like your normal self."