princess and the Prince

Part 3

Lauren and y/n

Warning: some mension of unwanted touching

2 weeks later

No ones Pov:

It had been 2 weeks since Lauren had seen her beloved little. Lauren would mope around the house not being able to look at any of her little items. Y/n haf given Lauren  her paci so lauren wouldn't forget her and lauren couldn't.

She new their love was doomed from the start but the princess was the only one who could make her heart beat in a crazy speed. Lauren couldn't forget she wouldn't. She just hoped her princess wouldn't either.

Meanwhile in the castle the princess was being fitted for her future wedding. The princess wqs very distressed. She wanted lauren, she wanted her mommy. She didn't want to be forced into a marriage with her bestfriend. Her parents would want children right away and in her tradition the doctor would make sure the husband would take the spouses virginity after the wedding night. Its how they new the wedding was consummated, it was old Culture. That the princess was dreading.

She wanted her strong lauren to rescue her from this.

"Y/n change of plans."

Y/n was hopeful this ment no wedding.

"You will not be marrying that faggot, he has made his decision to not be faithful to the royal family so you will be marrying King Mallory."

"But father hes in his 50s!"

"Y/fullname you are expected to serve your kingdom. You will be joing too strong kindoms together qnd be bringing forth hairs."

When her father left the room y/n slupt on her bed. At least before she would have had her bestfriend now she would have to be married to an old arrogant bastard. She knows what hes like, he flirts with every woman he could and was known for sexually harassing them but know one could say no he was the king.

Y/n sobber into her pillow wondering what would become of her. Would she ever see her lauren again? Would she ever see her best friend again?

~♡~

"Alek what happened why cant you see y/n?"

Alek had started living with Lauren and Montero after being kicked of his home after his parents saw his with Montero.

"The king wont allow it, she is to be wed too a king Mallory of the 7th kindom."

Laurens heart sunk into her chest. She new atleast if Alek and Y/n were wed they could both secretly see there real partners but now it was hopeless. A love story that had turned tragic, like an old Shakespearean tale.

"Lauren, maybe you can try and get her back?"

"How?! She is marrying a king!"

"She doesn't love him you know that. She doesn't even like men, she loves you and she probably will never be able to be little after she marries him. She will be loosing everything to keep her family happy."

Thats when it hit Lauren, she was being selfish. Y/n would be loosing her innocence, her freedom, who she is and lauren was simply upset about her needs.

Thats when Lauren had an Idea.

~♡~

It was 3 days till the wedding counting the present and the princess had fallen into a depression. She couldn't see her bestfriend or the person she wanted to hold her.

Tonight was the big pre wedding ball were all the villagers were able too come and part with the rich royalty to congratulate the future wedding and binding of kindoms.