Kitten part 2

All the same warnings from the first part.

Lauren's POV:

After I washed her up, I dressed her wound on her hand. I wonder how she got such a deep cut there.

Well anyway, I was currently feeding her some nuggets and had a warm bottle of soy milk for her which she gladly excepted.

"Hey sweetie we need to go to bed soon, its 4:45"

She simply nodded while putting down the bottle. I then, took her hand and guided her up the stairs. We had our pjs on so we were all good. I put her in my unworn dino pjs.

 I put her in my unworn dino pjs

Or the masc version

I thought they were cute but I never wore them because they just weren't my style

As I got into bed I notice the cute kitten like girl curl up at the foot of the bed. I put a soft blanket over her to insure she would stay toasty.

Last thing i did was curl up in my spot under the covers and switched of the light qnd in the matter of seconds I was out.
~♡~

* Y/n's Dream * *trigger warning *

"Come here kitten, mommy is gonna have some fun with you."

I was hidding, I didn't want her to see me "there". If she knew, she'd be so very mad at me.

" there you are little one, let me strip you."

Nononono

"P-please no?"

She ignored me as she started pulling my pants down revealing my lacy white panties. I audibly gulped as she took them off, mouth dropping when she saw what was taped and tucked under me.

"Your a fucking disgrace, you said you were a fucking lesbian" She said slapping me across the face.

"I-I am"

"No your not! Your a fucking boy who gets off to this shit and your a stupid freak."

She pulled up my pants and threw me yes literally threw me out the door. When she did a sharp rock dug into my hand. I was alone....