Gothic Romance part 2

Y/ns Pov:

"Baby?!" I heard my girlfriend scream when she entered my home.

"In here my love."

She walked in wearing my black hoodie and ripped black jeans. Laurens hair cascaded over her shoulders in dark waves and her eyes...god her eyes were gorgeous.

I got off of my bed and rapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into my arms.

"I've missed you"

"I missed you too y/nn"

Once we broke our hug we both sat on my bed.

"I have something I wanna ask you baby."

"Yes?"

"Will you go to prom with me? I know you dont like school events and all and well you just got outa highschool but i really want that night to be with you." I looked into her pleading eyes and then grasped her hands in mine.

"Of course I will, I'll do anything for my girl." She squealed with excitement and kissed my lips passionately.

"Oh but babe im not wearing a bright color if i do this ok. You can pick my outfit out but nothing to bright."

"Dont worry baby, i like you dark and mysterious. So is it possible maybe we could go shopping for your outfit and mine?"

"Right now or some other time?"

"Can we um...maybe do it now? Im free and theres nothing else i really want to do."

"Ok love, let me just change." I stood up from my bed and walked  to my closet. I grabbed one of my basic shirts and my leather jacket, slipping them on.

We decided to take Laurens car and I decided to drive.

"Baby were are we going?"

"I was thinking the mall off 21?"

"Ok" I nodded while putting on our mixed playlist. Im not a vampire (revamped version) started playing through the radio.

We drove in silence other than the music playing in the background.

When we finally parked, the first place we went into was Macy's. Lauren went straight to the pretty dresses, looking particularly at the red ones.

"Baby! These are so pretty!" I smiled at her. They were very beautiful but they didn't look like prom dresses to me. However im a good girlfriend and let my Lauren look at whatever she wanted. In my view she would look good in anything.

"Baby can we go to a different store? These are good hoco dresses but not good prom dresses."

"I was just thinking the same thing love. Where else would you like to go?"

"Theres this really cool vintage store I'd like to tryout. They have all kinda of dresses and suits there."

"Ok love lead the way."

We walked past a couple stores till we came to this beautiful store that had vintage clothing and accessories.

In the front window were some beautiful Victorian style dress, and a Victorian style tuxedo. I looked at laurens face and she looked mesmerized by what she saw.

As we walked, we went directly to the dresses.

"Baby what color were you thinking?"

"Something darker because I want us to match and lord knows you wont were anything light colored." I chuckled at her statement, damn she knows me to well.

Lauren had picked out a couple dresses until her actions stopped. I was confused until i saw what she was holding.

It had an 18th century modern type of flair and I also really loved it

"Baby thats so beautiful, i love the lace on the sleaves."

"Me too! I think this is the one but I want to see if we can find a suit to match it."

Sure enough not so long after we found me a suit that fit the aesthetic of the dress.

When we got home we cuddled on my bed.

~♡~

"Baby you ready?"

Right when I turned around I saw her. My beautiful girlfriend standing in front of me looking like a vampire princess, my vampire princess.

"Baby your should take a picture it would last longer."

A slight blush creeped on my face.

"Sorry i was staring love. Your just so beautiful."

______________________________^__
Sorry this is short