Two Alphas and Their Omega

Part 3 Last part unless you guys want me to do a short book since this is one of your guyses favs :)

Caminah x Y/n

No ones POV:

3 weeks later

The new member of the pack had settled in routine. She really liked all the other pack members especially Lauren. Lauren was really pretty and she felt safe with Lauren.

She however, usually only stayed in wolf form. She didn't feel comfortable in human form most of the time. Only shifting to it when her mates requested her too.

Y/n and her mates have gotten really close and a dynamic started showing up in the relationship. Camila was very nurturing to her mates especially y/n, Dinah protected both of them, and y/n was just a care free spirit.

Although they hated mated Y/n yet their bond was grown stronget. None of the wolves liked being away from eachother. Camila or Dinah would carry y/n were ever they went because they hated being with out their little mate.

It was currently 6am; Camila was being cuddled by Dinah and Y/n was being cuddled by Camila. The bed was warm, comfy, and cozy.

The little omega moved back into the older Alpha's embrace, whining slightly.

As the light started peaking through the curtains, the little omega started to shift. As her eyes opened slightly, she turned around coming face too face with one of her mates.

Y/n cuddles into Camilas chest, she didn't feel good. Her head hurt and she was kinda feeling woozy, which made cuddling feel ten times better.

"Go back to sleep pup." Camila whispered with her eays closed.

"I hurt.." y/n whimpered again.

" I shift into my wolf form?" Camila opened her eyes looking at her mate.

Camila could visibly see y/n was is pain and that she needed too see Ally.

"Im sorry pup but we need Ally  too take a look at you in human form first."

Sighing, y/n cuddled closer too camila.

"Dinah ,babe"

"Hmmm..."

"Y/n needs too see Ally she isnt doing well. Im gonna take her down to Ally, wanna come?"

"Ill be down in a minute..." camila new that ment Dj was just gonna sleep for another hour.

She than picked y/n up and brought her down stares to the kitchen were ally sat reading the bible and drinking  coffee.

"Goodmorning Ally"

"Goodmorning, why are you guys up so early?"

"Y/n isnt well and i was hoping  you could take a look."

"Of course, lets go to my office tho."

They walked down too Ally's office/examine room. Camila sat Y/n on the table, holding her hand for comfort.

"Ok Y/n what seems to be hurting hun?"

"Head hurts and I'm dizzy"

Ally nodded, giving the omega a brief  check up.

"Have you guys mated yet?"

Both Y/n and Camila blushed at what Ally had said.

"Um...no we um never really  have talked about ut even."

"Well I think thats why Y/n is having these symptoms. The reason why you and Dinah arent is because you too have been marked by eachother. "

"That makes sense."

Y/n was still looking down, wondering how she was supposed too tell them how she never learned about this "marking thing" not to mention she didn't even know her exact age.

"Y/n your very quite, do you have any questions for me?"

Y/n looked up with innocent eyes at Ally.

"What um...marking?"

Camila and Ally were taken back by y/ns questions.

"You were never told about this?"

"I- remember i a told you mila they kicked me out as a pup I dont know.."

"Its ok hun- im gonna step out of the room so Ally can explain this too you properly. "

Camila stepped out of the room leaving her mate and Ally alone.

"Ok so mating...Is an personal thing. It involves well sex."

"Whats sex?"

'Oh god ima have to give her the sex talk'

"Ok so you have a vagina yes?"

"Yes"

*warning very cringey *

Y/n did know what that was, her mother explained  boys and girl parts the same year she was kicked out.

"Other people have Penises. Camila, Dinah and you have vaginas tho. So basically in your case Camila and Dinah would touch your parts and it will feel good. When you feel a curtain feeling they will bite you which is marking. The mate bond with grow and youll be able to mind link them. You'll  also be able to feel what they are feeling ." Ally breathed for a second  than continued.

"For babies however you need sperm which only people with Penises make unless they have some sort of injury or gentic mutation. The person with the penis would insert it into the vagina."

Y/n was cringing hard at this, she would never want a guy.

'Blah icky' she thought

"Well any questions?"

"So how um...what does it...um will it hurt?"

"If you have never done anything  before yes but dont worry they will be careful and you dont have to rush anything."

Y/n nodded

"Thank you, im gonna go now."

Y/n walked out the door to give camila a big hug.

"I dont think im ready to mate yet can we maybe wait a bit more? Maybe i can take those meds that help with pain?"

"Yes of course sweetie ill give you some pain killers. We should go up too Dinah and see if she needs cuddles."
Y/n giggled and walked quickly  up to their room jumping on a Sleeping Dinah.

"What the hell?!"
Dinah yelled startled by the sudden weight that landed on her. Her expression softened when she saw Y/n sprawled on top of her and camila leaning  against the door.

"Hi my beautiful mates!" Dinah grabbed the omega tickling her.

"Noooo mila save me!"

"Im coming princess y/n!" Camila shouted tackling dinah grabbing her small mate. This went on for ten minutes when all three of them fell on the bed.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ok my dudes i hope you liked this up date :)

Ik this ones one of your favorites! Please comment if you want me too make another up date/ make a tiny book :)