Filled and Taken at a club

I got a request for G!P smut so this is that. Also this one long long 2096 words so have fun ;)
Laure x y/n

No one's POV

Lauren pleeeeeaaaase tell me where we're going?"

"Ugh fine we're going to a very fancy club thats why I had you wear that short black dress I love."

"Is camila and Dinah gonna be there?"

"Yes but Normani and Ally couldn't come because apparently they both had to work late. Oh and before I forget dont take that collar around your neck off. It has my name on it for a reason, I dont want random guys rubbing their dicks on you."

Y/n gagged at the thought. Only dick she would every like was her girlfriend's.

"Yes Miss."

"Good girl, now hold my hand when we walk in this is a busy place and I dont want my pet to get lost."

Once Lauren pulled into a parking spot she got outta her white Tesla opening the door for her beautiful sub.

"Thank you mommy."

"You're welcome baby, now remember hold my hand."
Y/n blushed at how protective her partner was being.
They walked too the bouncer who was looking at them annoyed.

"Excuse me Ma'am you need too wait in line."

"No Excuse you, Im Lauren Jauregui co owner of this establishment."

The mans eyes widened realizing that he made a big mistake.

"Im so sorry ma'am, I had no Idea."

"I trust It won't happen again."

After that was settled Lauren went straight through pulling y/n along with her.

There were a large amount of tables laid out along the sidelines of the dance flore. Y/n also noticed a huge bar that had many exotic drinks that looked appetizing.

"Hey Lauren, Y/n over here!"

A tan blonde called three tables away from were Lauren and her girl were standing.

Y/n took off running over too her bestfriend and jumping on her.

"Mila wanna dance!"

"Yes!"

Lauren looked at the two slightly glaring.

"Y/n be careful I didn't like the way some of the guys were eyeing you."

"I promise I'll take good care of her Laur."

The two girls ran over to the dance while lauren stared at her girl protectively.

"Lauren loosen up, Y/n will be ok."
Lauren grumbled at dinah's words at sat back down taking a sip some Alcoholic beverage that was waiting for her.

~♡~

Mean while Y/n and camila were having fun dancing on eachother. Many men on the croweds small dicks getting hard from watching them.

"Hey mamas you both are looking very hot tonight. You both wanna join me? Maybe my place?"

Both girls looked at the man. He was pretty tall with short light brown hair and tan skin.

"Um no thank you, we both have partners and we also dont really play for your team either."

The tall man stepped closer to them smirking.

"Maybe you could start playing for the other team."

Y/n was starting to feel uncomfortable as did camila so both girls started to walk pass dance to get back too their table.