Match into Water pt2

All the same triggers from before.

No ones pov:

Its had been 2 days since y/n started staying with camila and Lauren. Y/ns depression and suicidal thoughts hadn't subsided. She was glad though the abuse at home now didn't affect her.

Camila was planning on talking with the girl. The first night after y/n had fallen asleep on camila and lauren removed anything that y/n could have used too harm her self. They put the medicine from the cabinet, the knives, scissors, other blades, and rope/long string all in a safe they kept in the bedroom closset.

Through-out the time so far y/n was very shy around the two however she was very attached to them. Lauren and camila had taken personal days off to get the young girl settled in but they new y/n would have a hard time being alone when that time came.

It was currently two in the afternoon and y/n was cuddling with Lauren while camila was getting them drinks

"Ok you two we need to talk." Y/n nodded at what camila had said. The young girl then cuddled more into Lauren.

Camila sat on the other side of the girl and put her hand on the smol of the girls back.

"We are gonna talk about your suicide attempt hun. If you need to take a break or if you need anything your free to tell me ok?"

Y/n was dreading this, she hopped they had forgotten.

"O-ok"

"Hunny why did you feel the need too attempt?"

Y/n cuddled into camila, bawling her shirt in her fists.

"My mom and dad don't- they dont care about me, I- I have no friends, I'm alone."

What y/n said had brought tears to both womens eyes.

They nodded the younger girls to continue.

"I just wanted the pain to stop, it hurts so much."

Camila squeezed the younger girl into her.

"Well I want you too know you have us now and we care about you and will protect you ok? Now I was hoping you would agree to maybe see a therapist?"

"C-can it be you?"

Lauren and camila looked at eachother before answering the shaking girl.

"Im sorry hunny but I cant. However you can alway always talk to us about anything if you decide you wanna see one or not."

The girl nodded and reached over too Laure. Lauren held her as camila rubbed her back.

"Why dont you two take alittle rest while I make dinner."

"Sounds good babe."

Lauren turned on Criminal minds as she held the girl.

"Lolo thank you for saving me."

"Your welcome little one now why dont we relax."

*1 month later*

Y/n's POV

Its been a month and I love it here. But im scared, I think I've been developing feelings for both of them.

Can you blame me though, they are both goddesses. With there dark hair and when they speak spanish to eachother its the most sexiest thing Ive ever heard.

But besides that Ive been doing ok. I haven't self harmed at all and no thoughts about suicide. I get a daily dose of cuddles which is definitely the leading cause of the healing process.