Teenage Dirtbag

So this is based on the song by wheetus.

Soft Lauren x tomboy reader

Your POV:

Her beautiful dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, green eyes that could pierce anyone's heart including mine.

I loved her but she didn't know I existed. I was an outcast, invisible dirtbag.

I was currently in AP lang, daydreaming about the cute girl sitting in front of me.

She looked so cute like always, just a simple black hoodie with booty shorts. She was so smart and nice...she deserved the world.

she deserved the world

" Ms. Jauregui, can you explain an important point you read from Glad well?"

"That our careers affect the way we communicate with people and affects our relationships."

"Very good-"

He was cut off by the bell ringing. Time to see Lauren's idiot bf try to make out with her in the hall...yay (notice my sarcasm).

I put my book bag on and started walking down the hall.

"Brad I don't wanna do this here..."

"Baby please? I deserve it."

"Fin-"

I noticed before she could even finish he was sticking his disgusting toung down her throat.

How could he treat such an amazing girl like that? If she was mine I would treat her like a princess.

But she's not and I have to forget about that fantasy.

*time skip*

I was at home blasting Iron Maidens Number of the Beast through the house. As I looked out the window I saw brad driving, and parking his car across from my house.

I hated he was my neighbor. I decided to walk out side and mow the lawn like my dad had told me to do.

"Hey, can you turn that music down? Its killing me and my gfs mood." Brad shouted over towards me.

"Brad don't be a dick, I actually kind like Iron M-"

"Babe I'm sorry but that weirdo is always blasting that weird music and I know you don't like it." He said smiling.

I just huffed and went inside turning my stereo off.

I then fell on my bed, huffing.

"Ugh, why does he treat her like that? He wouldnt even listen to what she has too say. All he cares about is himself."

Frustrated I just decided to take a nap and just forget about Brad and Lauren .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lauren POV: